1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 8

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Dec 29, 2007.

1. NaveenSwathi

NaveenSwathi New IL'ite

Hello Sridhar Sir,

Hope you remembered me Sir, I have commented recently on Love All Episode 14.

Below lines from this episode are just superb! They touched the deepest cores of my heart and like Sethu I can never forget my Masters(your) words.

My son, you committed the gravest sin of not being alert enough......"

I truely admire your writtings Sir, for quotes like above and entire story created behind them...

one more quote which I can never forget in my lifetime is the example given by KG Sir to Janaki in Love all about child running back to his mother inspite of her scolding and beating him.

Thank you Sir, once again,

Swathi

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hello Swati,
    I do remember you, Swati. And thanks for this nice comment. He was the first novel I wrote when I started bringing spirituality. With ALS and Love All it became clearer and more blatant.

I am now trying to bring out Love All as a book. Let's see how it goes.

And have started writing a new serial under the head "The Abode of Love"

Here's the link : The Abode of Love - Episode 1 - Blogs - IndusLadies

that quote from love all I have used in two of my books.
    thanks for coming in, Swati.
    sridhar

3. NaveenSwathi

NaveenSwathi New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I Wish You All The Best with my whole heart and will be egarly waiting for the Lovely Love All Book to be out...
    Also Thank you Sir, for sharing the link of your new serial...

Sir, I request you to prepare some plot which gives the message of an old saying in Telugu ' Thana kopame thana setruvu thana shantame thanaku raksha' which means ' anger is your enemy and peace only protects you'

I always try to remember these lines and be calm but at times it is very difficult. therefore I am asking you to quote something like above in your new story- by reading whcih I am sure to remember it for a lifetime...

Thank you very much Sir,

Swathi