1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 17

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 29, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra,
    Being a true friend you have actually adduced evidence to support your friend and not your claims. Kaarthi is no doubt handsome. (Indhu, please read this)
    But the way in which I have imagined Madhavan or Sethu, Kaarthi wont fit. He can act suave but there is some "rustic" look left over in his face.
    Ok, ladies, for your sake I'll agree that Kaarthi is the most handsomest of men. But still he wont fit the bill as Madhavan or Sethu.
    Lucky you, you get to meet Nameetha every day. I am planning to come along with you one day just to have a look at her.

I have been an innocent boy right from day one. Please fill up the blanks for me. Or is this also part of the "treasure hunt"? A real treasure hunt indeed!

OF is sincerely acknowledged. You see I am acknowledging it without even understanding it! See how innocent I am!
    love,

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

I agree with you in casting Karthi. Though I haven't seen PV, still I agree that rustic look is all over.

FYI I like Namitha and know lot of ladies also like her. Maybe I need to go with chithra mami to meet her.

I feel Surya would be perfect as Sethumadhavan. His calm face can very well go with Sethu's character.

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamla ,
    Thanks for accepting my other choices - excepting the hero ! But you did break my heart just by describing kaarthi as a ‘ kutti karadi ‘ . m.... :-(. And I ‘m sadder to know that its only chithra who made you feel for your comment – that says I ‘m not so dear to you :-(. Ok ., let me defend myself all alone : Surya looks sophisticated as we have all seen him so in so many movies .:iagree. Most of you would have seen kaarthi only as a low – class , unsophisticated village rogue in ‘ paruthiveeran’ . But I have seen him in TV interviews & magazines – he does look sophisticated & majestic & I can see the politeness & kindness in his eyes - very much like surya . I ‘m a fan of surya too ! In my view point , kaarthi scores more marks since he has got a tall figure too.For that single reason I suggested kaarthi for that role instead of surya . Hope you understand me better by now , kamla . Waiting for your reply .
    Love ,
    Indhu.

4. varalotti

Dear Indhu,
    Though you have addressed this post to Kamla I thought I would barge in for a second to reply.
    I should admit dear, that I had a kind of bias against Kaarthi. It was not because of, as Chithra told here, jealousy as you like him very much.
    Again I have not seen Kaarthi in any other movie. In PV he plays a rustic role and I thought that was the only role he could play.
    I remember the calm arguments you had with me when I came home for lunch today.
    You wanted me to see one scene in PV. (I had told you that I won't see the movie even though you offered to pay me money for seeing the movie because the movie ends in a tragedy) I remember your telling about the scene where Kaarthi stands before his parents' pictures before going to his uncle's house for 'girl-seeing'.
    Though I have a packed programme today I will surely see the scene and post my comments after posting the final episode of HE.
    What you say for that?
    love,
    sridhar

5. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    At first you told that kaarthi has got a rustic look - now you say that he has got a rustic image that people will never accept him in any other role like a sophisticated one . When our great kamal can do both begger & king roles & bring out the striking difference through his acting as well as appearence , y can't kaarthi do that ,who was appreciated by all the big actors in cine field including his dea.....rest brother ( the apt hero for ur serial - in ur opinion ! ) Surya who told in an interview : " i was totally stunned when i saw his TREMENDOUS perfomence in his very first movie . bayamaave irukku ..." ! Ok sridhar , no more arguments -: I 'll show you the particular scene we discussed during lunch ( that will run for hardly 2 minutes ) to prove my words .I'm for the game , as you are !
    Love ,
    Indhu.

6. varalotti

Dear Indhu,
    It's not a challenge. I look in that scene an opportunity to correct myself if I am wrong.
    I know I will be extremely busy this evening. But will still see the scene and write about it here.
    thanks,
    love,

7. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chithra ,
    Thank you so much for supporting me & posting kaarthi's nice pic too ! At the same time you really deserve a nice beat from ur dear friend , indhu for ur following words to sridhar :" FYI, I love Nameetha ! I meet her very often when I go for my
    "work-out" sessions in YMCA . Her "lisping" tamil is as charming as her "-------" !" Idhenna thottilayum aattivittu pillaiyayum killivudara velai ? ...... Won't ur words raise the jollu levels of all jollu's including ..........? m ..... And ...what is that " O ---F-----" ? Reply without fail if you really want me to sleep tonight , chith !
    Love ,
    Indhu .

8. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

In a few minutes from now I will be uploading the final episode of HE.

Yes, my dear friends, at last HE has come to its last episode. I wanted to finish the serial with the 15th episode but could not hurry up especially towards the end. The plain fact was that I did not know how to end the story especially when ILites had contradicting expectations about Priya, Sharada and Madhavan.

I know ILites are very discerning readers. They may not like Varalotti to end the serial in such a way as to please the majority.

Again with a story like HE, it is better to leave the end to the story itself and to the world's greatest story teller, God Herself.

The end I have given came from up above. Hope you all like it.

Happy reading,
    love,

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu and co!

Logged in to read the final episode of He...Before doing that, I thought of checking out here just to see where it was going....and o oh..it did go places I seeBig Laugh

Sweet Indhu, all I saw of Kaarthi was that heavily haired pics from PV...How was I to know what was hidden behind all that facial hair??!! Even I had no stomach to watch that move after hearing the gory end.

Well, thanks again to our Chithra..... she goes and posts that fab fab photo of the two beauties with the handsome hunk! Inspite of it, I think it is not Thanu and Manas who are lucky, it is the other way round...I think Kaarthi had a special glow on his face..beaming from ear to ear..and why not...he had two smashing beauties with him...Sorry, he once again lost out there...:-D

And I think you misunderstood, it was about you that I was worried... only... Chithra threw light on your special corner for Kaarthi...But then, it was too late, I already had written what I did!!

But you know what...being the woman's day and all, I would rather support you Indhu..after all, we should flock together !! So, we will go ahead with our filming and take your fav Kaarthi. Chithra says he acts well, so what if he lacks in chiseled features, he can make up with his chiseled act ? :biggrin2:
    But on music, I wont compromise...It has to be ARR!Bow

L, Kamla

10. varalotti

Dear, dear Kamla,

Technically I should not reply to a post not addressed to me. Since you addressed to Indhu and co and I am very much included in that "co", I thought of replying to your wonderful post.

Incidentally this is the first post I am writing on the International Womans Day and let it be addressed to one of the finest women I have ever known.

Honestly Kamla, if only I had the powers I will make you the Indian Ambassador for US or for that matter any other country, with whom we share a complicated relationship.

Your grace and understanding will get India far greater gains than the politics and diplomacy practised by the present day diplomats.

May your scribe increase.

Love,