1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 17

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    HE is a must read for me every Saturday. That is the kind of interest that you make us evince.:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown.Events have taken an interesting turn here. Kalpana hs taken so much pf efforts to keep Priya well guarded and in the notebooks we see the undying love that Priya had had for Madhavan. He is indeed lucky that two women love him to the core.But one if them will be left to live alone?? Sharadha has never been lucky in marriage?? But is is beetr to have loved and lsot thean to have not loved at all. Madhavan's reaction to seeing his wife after a long time wrenched my soul.
    Now what answers the Swamiji will provide has to be seen. Rivetting episode. Waiting fo the final episode.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Most Gracious ILites,

Want to read a love story? You won't mind even it makes your heart heavy?
    Then click on the following link and start reading

A Love Story For You!

love,

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    ( Sorry for the very la…….te entry ! ) Normally we tend to lose our patience only when an interesting serial is likely to come to an end – so is my state of mind ! ‘ HE ‘ is really a suspense – thriller ! You are unbelievably smart , Sridhar ! Keep it up !

.” - Nice observation … humourously said ! ( only funny statement in this serious episode ! ) I liked it !

The craft scene is quite realistic & very much touching too . I really wonder how you could bring out the minutest feelings that arises in a woman’s mind ! When sharadha started crying on Nalini’s shoulders , my heart wept along with her – poor , unlucky sharadha …
    Madhavan ‘s anxiety to meet his dear priya is well – said ( refusing to take food & restlessly waiting for the great moment of seeing her ) – no wonder you could write clearly about a man’s mind that way ! (since I know well that you are also of that kind of a person !)
    Priya’s beauty being compared with Kalidasa’s shakunthala is nice ! I think you ‘ve made that elaborate comparison just to reduce our tension at that very critical situation ! Well tried & well done , Sridhar !

. “

That shows how matured & tolerant sharadha is ! I feel relieved that she could come out of her depression so easily & so soon !

Wow … comparing meenakshi to fish ( meen ) ( meen + aatchi = meenaatchi ,is it not ? ) is exce…….llent ! ! ! Thanks for bringing out the significance of our dear Madurai meenakshi ‘s “ kadaikkaN paarvaiyin mahimai ! “

I agree with swamiji’s profound words ! It seems swamiji is going to proclaim sharadha as his ‘ vaarisu ‘ – apt decision . If it happens … sharadha is sure to lead a peaceful life – God save her !
    Wai…….ting for the final …S B episode ( suspense – breaking episode ! ) ! ! !

Love ,
    Indhu .
    Dear Kamla ,
    As you ‘ve asked for our opinions regarding the choice of actors for the screenplay , my suggestions are as follows : ( if a single ilite can agree with me , I ‘ll be the happiest ! )
    Sethu / Madhavan - Kaarthi ( paruthiveeran )
    Priya - Sneha
    Sharadha - Jothika
    Nalini - Kushboo
    Kalpana - Suhasini
    What say you , Kamla ? ( & others too ! )

4. varalotti

Dear Lalitha,
    From the humorous responses there in the index thread to the very serene post here, you have a wide range.

There is no need to be sorry. For me it is better to be late than never.

It is not in my hands any longer. I had one end in mind and started writing the final episode yesterday night. When I finished it this evening, what came out was totally different. So keep your fingers crossed.

Well, Lalitha, let's not jump to conclusions. Let's wait for the story to unfold. After all we have less than 24 hours to go.

I am happy to have made you nostalgic. You know Lalitha, in a way I am sad now. Whatever may be the type of ending, HE will end tomorrow. I will not have enthusiastic fb to look forward, I will not have expectations to fulfill, I will not have ILites waiting with bated breaths for the next episode; in short I will be missing many things.
    You need to be reminded of Andaman to be nostalgic; for me thinking about the making of HE will be nostalgic.

Ok, let me not get very sentimental. Did you see the cast of actors and actresses suggested by Kamla and by Indhusri?

What are your views?

love,

5. varalotti

Dear Janani,

Thanks a lot, Janani. Words like these are the real rewards of writing HE.

I am responding to your fb at the most inconvenient time. You see in all probability I will be posting HE Final episode tonight. I have the final draft ready, well, almost ready.

Well for your sake, I will forget what I wrote in the final episode and answer your questions.

You are right. It is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all. That was Sethu's answer to Balki's question. I think it was in the 4th episode.

Will Swamiji provide all the answers? This is a question to which only God can provide an answer.

If I lengthen the feedback anymore then I will be letting the cat out of the bag.

regards,

6. varalotti

My Dear Indhu,

That was one of the finest fb I ever received from you. From the detailed post I can understand that you read and re-read every line of the episode again and again.

Never mind the delay. For a fb like this I can wait for years.

Writing a serial like HE did take a toll on me. But more than that it took a toll on the time we would have otherwise spent together. In that light your appreciation for the serial means quite a lot to me.

Honestly, I have already written the final episode. If I answer your questions truly, I will be spoiling the suspense of others. And I don't want to tell lies to you. So my response is, just wait and see.

Thanks once again for the fb, and for bearing with me.
    love,
    I saw your post addressed to Kamla. While other choices are quite ok, (I love Sneha playing Priya's role. I even visualised Sneha sitting calmly and writing Madhavan's name. It will be very touching) I am not quite happy with Kaarthi for Sethu/Madhavan's role. At least his brother Surya would be a better choice.
    Anyhow let's see what the ILites have to say on this.

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar & Indhu,
    Ha ha ha - I can guess why VR does not prefer Kaarthi for any role ! Then, more than for VR's story, you would watch the film any no: of times for "obvious" reasons !!
    Men will never change, Indhu !!
    Since I was busy with indexing, I did not post a FB for this thread, Sridhar! But can't help mentioning this.
    Sharu rings a bell in my mind? Any "O-- F---- " ?
    Yes, understandably so !! Then why do you not want Karthi? That is equally harmless, Sridhar!
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu,

So now we are in the movie production business...we should agree and disagree and at the same time, agree to disagree!!
    I am fine with all of your choices, except the hero!! There, I am with Sridhar!
    For one thing, I have not seen Kaarthi's movie ( I guess he has only one?) and from his pics, he looks like a kutti karadi...ishhh...did I hurt someone's feelings??:))
    Now, after reading Chithra's post here....(oh, btw, she seems to have rushed to this arena at the mention of Kaaaarthi!!).....I feel I have committed a BIG blunder in disapproving your hero:help
    Well, Tollywood..or is it Kollywood...ok, 'somewood' will bring its own gossips and problems with it...we seem to start it off on the right note...what say you ??!! :mrgreen:

L, Kamla

9. varalotti

Oh My God, Chithra!

You thought that I was "jealous" of Kaarthi and hence did not want him to play the hero's role!

You see a person of no less stature than the great Kamla has defended my choice! Does that mean that she is also jealous of Kaarthi.. ha ha ha

Casting for HE is not a beauty pageant for men. Agreed Kaarthi is very handsome. He acts really well.

The problem is he did so well in Paruthi Veeran that people will not be able to shake off that rustic image off him. It will be very difficult for people seeing him play the role of an executive, a calm and collected masseur.

In 1976 KB did cast Aalam as Kamal's wife. Aalam was a cabaret dancer. Though she acted well in that movie, many people including yours truly, could not shake off, her "shaking" image. (That's my English word for "kulukkal")

Let's not do the same mistake again. What say you Kamla?
    Indhu, please bear with me.

PS: I have a doubt Chithra. Why it is that I find no man who hates Nameetha and no woman who likes her? Searching an answer for this question, you can write a thesis on Freudian psychology.

love,

10. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    We disagree very often, that is typical of our friendship.
    Karthi is an actor first & last. He can act as suave as he can act rustic. That is what an actor is for ! But I cannot say that of Aalam because men want only "something" unlike women.
    FYI, I love Nameetha ! I meet her very often when I go for my
    "work-out" sessions in YMCA . Her "lisping" tamil is as charming as her "-------" !

There was a family wedding which Karthi attended. Believe me, he spotted Manas as a Ms Chennai contestant. She was thrilled ! She & Thanu had a photo taken with him. Can a man be more smart & charmimg ? I am posting the photo here.
    Love,
    Chithra.

Why no acknowledgement for " O-- F----" ? I know, Sir! Did I let the cat out of the bag?---oops!

Attached Files: