1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 16

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 22, 2008.

1. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Re: Part 9!

This is the first time I am seeing a triangle in your series.I just hope that Priya can recognize Madhavan.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You are right, Chocolate. In my young days I used to see a lot of movies, read a lot of books involving a love triangle. I was sort of fed up with them and when I first started to write I avoided love stories completely.
    Actually HE as it was originally conceived, was not meant to be a love triangle. But as I was writing the story only on a weekly basis, it later turned out to be a love triangle.
    I too am hopeful, but not very sure.

3. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites in Trivandrum,

I am visiting Trivandrum on 2nd March 2008 to address a meeting being conducted by Thiruvananthapuram Tamil Sangam. T

The venue is the Sangam's BRS Auditorium, Trivandrum. The meeting starts at 9:30 AM and will be over by 1 AM.

Many renowned Tamil writers will be addressing us.

You can contact 0471-2470086 for detailed address and directions.

It will be a matter of pride and pleasure for me to meet some of the ILites while I am there.

love,

4. chocolate

Its not a joy to see a triangle anywhere.This story would really be good in a movie.who else can be visualized but Ajit in the lead role.I sure hope that it happens in future.

5. varalotti

Thanks for that thought, Chocolate. But I think our ladies prefer Madhavan (the actor Madhavan) to do the role.
    There's however a problem. In a movie they cannot maintain the suspense that Madhavan and Sethu are the same guy, unless of course they resort to elaborate make-up techniques as they did in Indian.

6. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,

The way you loosened the knots ( 75 % of it ) in the story just through the words of kalpana ( the guardian angel ) is praise worthy ! :clap
    The small quote in kalpana’s table : ‘ A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind ‘ sounds quite controversial to me ! Does the word ‘ clean ‘ stand for ‘ empty ‘ or ‘ properly set up ‘ ? if the second one is correct , how can a sick mind set up things properly ? Clear my doubt even though it sounds silly to you ! :confused2:

.” Apt & nice comparison ! No wonder Sethu is a divine personality !

Its amazing that Priya’s pathetic look made Nathan ( the rogue ) understand her deep love for her husband , Madhavan ! Just imagine how we – her admirers - will feel like……. ! Thanks for having mercy on us – hoping you will really please us with the reunion of M & P( Made for each other couple ) !
    Kalpana is a real guardian angel who gets the whole credit of repairing M & P ‘s lost life ! I melted for her when she said
    “ –great soul!

Likewise Nalini’s words too impressed me a lot :
    Kannadhaasan’s lines came to my mind : “ Thanakkuththaane thunaiyena ninaiththaal ulagaththil yedhu thanimai “ (song - unakkenna kuraichchal –movie - VELLIVIZHAA ) There will be no room for misery in our lives if we can follow his meaningful lines !

Last but not least … I can’t avoid pitying sharadha too .
    Had she not come to know about sethu’s love for her , the pain would have been less for her . Getting & losing the great man’s love in a short period is a REAL Loss for her .Anyhow… since Madhavan is rightfully Priya’s … its better Sharadha sets her mind to live alone bearing the sweet moments she experienced with sethu in her heart for the rest of her life .

Mr . Varalotti … do you need any more proof for Priya ‘s unconditional love ? Hope you ‘ll have it in mind while finishing this serial ( 100% to our satisfaction) !

Sridhar ...All the best for you for a free – flowing ( tension- free ) writing of He – 17 ! :thumbsup
    Love ,
    Indhu .

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  7. varalotti

Dear Indhu,

That was probably the longest feedback I ever got from you. I have told in this site at least a thousand times that no man is a hero to his wife (later I added, "and far less to his daughter") With this kind of flattering fb, I am sure I may have to withdraw the statement or at least hold it in abeyance till HE ends.

Now let me get to a point by point (though not pointed) reply

thanks. Looking at the smiley I have a feeling that you are applauding me. Felt flattered.

Your doubts are not silly. My desk either at the office or at home (you should know better) has never been clean. When I went to England in 1993 I saw that slogan in an office.
    People who could not have clean desks like your DH, have this defence always. A desk is meant to be dirty and cluttered. But if a person insists that it should be always clean, then he is suffering from some kind of obsessive compulsive neurosis (don't bother about the jargon). Since OCN is a mental sickness, a clean desk implies a sick mind. This is just an excuse invented by the DDOA (Dirty Desk Owners Association) of which I am the World President. Howwzzatt?

This comment about my quoting Gita (Satan quoting the verse as one of the thread says here in IL) makes me grateful to you. Thanks.

Good sentiments, Indhu. Only sridhar is bound and committed to you. Varalotti can't and normally wont make any commitments.

Milton said long back, at times solitude is the best society. I for one believe that unless one is happy being alone, he cannot be happy in company. A person who seeks others company like a drunkard seeks his drinks will never be happy. Each one of us is alone even if we have a house full of family members. Thanks for the lovely words of appreciation.

Madam, I have not yet ended the serial. And dont jump to conclusions. Then if the serial ends in some other way you'll feel sad. You remember the pm sent by an ILite which suggested that Priya in her death bed should give Sethu's hands to Sharada. I am not averse to that end either.

Neither I nor Madhavan need any proof for Priya's love. I gave that proof to you all to know about Priya. More to come in the next episode.

Thanks for your kind wishes. They were with me and gave me the strength and wisdom to complete writing the first draft of HE 17.

Thanks for the long fb, Indhu.
    love,

8. chocolate

Once an Ajit fan always an Ajit fan. In any of your series,I can only visualize Ajit in lead role. Although,i must say i admire Madhavan .
    Coming back to series,I must say kalpana character has been a surprise package in here.She being one of the victims of the vulture has bounced back to teach him a lesson.She is my role model.

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    he, you are going to my place. Wish you a nice time there. I am sorry that I am here now and will not be able to come over there. I have participated in lots of competitions in my young days there. Have a nice time.
    Do visit the Veli back water park, it is such a scenic place. And if possible visit the Sri Chithra art Gallery in the Zoo campus to view the original paintings of Ravi Varma.And donot miss out visiting the VIP of Trivandrum- Swamy Padmanabha.

10. varalotti

Dear Chocolate,

Ajit should be an extremely lucky guy to have such an ardent, loyal, die-hard fan like you. I used to be an Ajit fan in those days. When he was acting in films like Vaali, Anandha Poongatre Kadhal Kottai etc.

Then he chose films that were not suited to his personality. Ajit is a soft, sweet person and only such roles suited him.

Kalpana is a complex character. She had once fallen a victim to the Vulture's seductive charms but now as if to compensate for that, she is siding good in a big way.
    thanks, Chocolate.
    regards,

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008