1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 14

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Vidya Arun

Vidya Arun Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar

This episode was excellent. i read 13 and 14 together and what a remarkable move. I seriously did not guess that Sethu and Madhavan were one and the same. That was a pleasant surprise to me. As Kamla said i love both Priya and Sharadha. So what happens to priya now???? Lots of questions..

Waiting for your next episode. This was one good write up to keep me restless for the next episode..

Vidya

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

Nice seeing you after a long time. Thanks for those lovely words. Only now do I realise the problem of making all my characters lovable. In Tamil movies they make one character super-duper and the other so-so. In such cases it's easy for the writer to choose who's going to be happy and the fans will easily accept the writer's decision.

I thought of ending the serial in the 16th episode. Now that looks difficult. Let's see.
    And about the questions in your mind, let's wait and see.
    regards

3. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Re: Part 4A!

HTML:

[php]   “At your stage it is easy to lapse into persecution complex – I’m sorry dear, I can never get rid of my jargons. It’s easy to blame your wife, her lawyer, your captors, your fate, God, Destiny and a million other variables. But remember Madhavan, you started the whole thing.”

Madhavan was surprised.

“You lost the bid to your competitor. Of course what he did was not fair, getting the deal through the backdoor. But your unfairness was no less. When your wife suggested that you could takeover Smart Ads, you readily agreed with a glee. Right?”

Madhavan nodded.

“That was when your downfall began. Now don’t tell me that there are many players in your industry who have done far worse things. Yes, there are such people. 

“But you were God’s chosen child. “When you chose to go astray, even God felt bad. And with His overwhelming love he saw to that you did not morally go down any further. 

“Your losing your wife and your possessions is nothing, Madhavan. As it happens every time, God gave a very favourable deal to you. He gave back your soul and took away your wealth and your business, which are just dust compared to what you have got.”[/php]
    Dear Sridhar,
    You have very beautifully pointed out that we ourselves are the cause of all our miseries. When we are in a problem and we start analysing things with a fair mind, we find that the needle always points towards us. It is our ego that prevents us from accepting the inner voice. Yes, destiny does have a role to play. But then even in the most difficult situations when destiny shows its face, we do have the choice of selecting between alternatives but we rarely make the right choice and the path that we choose leads to the consequences which man has conveniently named 'Destiny'!

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: Part 4A!

There is a rule in equity in England, which says, whosoever wants justice should come with clean hands.

When we complain about our woes to God we conveniently suppress the wrongs we have done. And we always console ourselves that our neighbours have done more wrongs than what we have done.

James Allen, said that we should never blame our circumstances. Whatever thoughts we nurture in our mind manifests as circumstances outside.
    When it is inside our mind it is called thoughts. When we see it outside it is called circumstances.
    We always say, my circumstances are not all right when we should be saying my thoughts are not all right.

Thanks for the fb, Malathi.
    regards,

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

aaah...there it is...finally my guess is right...sethu and madhavan ...same person.....but what happened to priya??/ i think Sethu had hit the vulture who was beside balki....

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Wow... I would not have guessed that.