1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 10

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jan 11, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu,
    It is now my turn to tell you, kindly bear with me for the delay...ed reply. (Of course in my case, I am not even consistent in my delay)

Only after writing hundreds of stories and after living with you for about a quarter century do I get the remark "Thank God for having given me a wonderful husband."

While I am happy to get fb for my writings, I am thrilled to get a fb for my marital life and that too from my dear wife. Thanks.

That my dear is a quotable quote not appearing in the story. But appearing in your fb. Good.

When we see some people we feel a kind of deja vu, a feeling that we have known them for years. Dr. Brian Weiss says in his book, that there must have been a strong bond in a prior birth. Dr. Weiss has done research in this field and talks in depth about many love relationships.

Most of the items I picked up from IL. Vandhana has suggested that someday I should prepare these items. Well, I am ready, but tell me, who is courageous enough to eat?

In fact I am myself trapped in this build-up. I can't tear myself from Timeline B. So this week also we'll have B instead of A.

thanks for the delay......ed, but a good fb.

love,

2. varalotti

Re: HE - Episode 11

Most Gracious ILites,

This time I was in labour for a long time. But by God's grace the child has been delivered. Mother and child are safe.

In response to your demand, we will spend this week with Sharada, Sethu and Nalini.

My professional work was a little heavy this week. I was coming back home only by 8 or half-past. I thought I won't be able to write HE 11. But you know something, after so many hours of hard, demanding work, I was able to write HE 11 furiously. And finished it in two late night sittings, earning the wrath of one of the ILites. (Do you need an Einstien to figure out who that ILite was?)

Late in the night today I will be uploading HE 11. Looking forward to your fb.

Love,

3. varalotti

Re: HE - Episode 11

Dearest ILites,

A few seconds from now I will be uploading HE 11 in Timeline B. I am deviating from my established sequence to accommodate your request.

But take it from me next Friday we will be back with Madhavan and Priya.

This week also I am presenting the story in "mini-adai" format with a scene by scene narration.

Now be prepared to spend some tension-filled moments before you go off for a great weak-end.

Love,

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  4. varalotti

Most Gracious Madurai ILites,

I am sridhar aka Varalotti a Maduraiite all my life. I am an accountant. Writing is my pastime.

My wife, Indhusri (also an ILite) and I are wondering whether we could have an ILites Meet at Madurai.

Let's agree upon some ground rules. We'll have the meeting on a Saturday ora Sunday. Let's say, we should have a minimum of 5 ILites to make the meeting interesting.

Let me know what do you think. Click this link and post your views.

Can We Madurai ILites Meet?

love,

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Part 8!

no idea what is happening b/w these 2 sharada and sethu...i thought they are mature adults....sharada is in a very vulnerable position.....might be she should calm down and take few days off from everyone...and introspect

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Nice twists and turns... lets see what happens next.

7. varalotti

Thanks a lot SM. The story takes off from this point to the next level.
    sridhar