1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - A Curtain Raiser!

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by Induslady, Nov 7, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear slp,
    Thanks for the kind wishes. May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy Diwali?

I am grateful for the great confidence reposed in me. In fact it is this confidence that gives me the strength to write.

Thanks once again,
    regards,

2. varalotti

Hi Vandhana,

Yes, for this serial, you Mods can take off your mod caps. But whether you will be able to relax, especially during the time between two episodes? I can't make any commitment right now.

As of now I am hopeful of releasing the first episode this Saturday. In any case it will not be later than next Saturday.

Thanks again for the confidence reposed in me.

regards,

3. varalotti

Dear Sudha,
    Thanks for the welcome note. It is nice of you to remember those days of waiting for The Haunted House. I can't promise the same thrill. Because HE does not have ghosts or poltergeists.
    Whether HE will help you understand more about the man in your life.... well, you will have to tell me at the end of the serial.
    SHE was a psychological journey into a woman's mind. HE is a straight drama. So let's see.
    Thanks for your kind wishes.
    regards,

4. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Varalotti sir, Missed your columns for the past few weeks. Welcome back with a BIG BANG. Waiting for your first episode of HE.

5. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,
    I am ready for the diwali release. I have guessed that your are going to be a little harsh on the fairer sex? Is that fair? need you take the risk? you are under scrutiny,beware.
    Regards,
    meenu

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  6. varalotti

Dear Sujatha,

Thanks for the welcome note.

I was a little afraid whether I could get ready the first episode before this Saturday.

Today I got up around 5 and finished writing it. I will be refining the first draft during the course of the day. Hopefully by 9 or half-past, it would be on air.

Eagerly looking forward to your comments,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear Madam,

(What is this Sir, business? You have been calling me sridhar and I have been calling you Meenu. If you shift to sir, well, I too can retalliate.)

I am happy that you are ready for the Diwali release. How can I afford to be harsh on the fairer sex?

In SHE I was not harsh, at least not too harsh, on the male sex. I am not going to be harsh on the fair sex, in HE. But of course a story requires some bad characters. It is possible that in HE some such characters are women.
    Howzzat?

But don't let this cloud your vision. Read the serial with an open, fresh mind.
    regards,

8. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

'HE' - geeeez

Sridhar,
    HE (man!)is crawling into my skin even when the curtain is only just about to rise. Now I can have my share of twisting and turning in the bed waiting for your subsequent episodes. Feeling a little exuberance. Nice curtain riser. I follow HIM to the end, but i wont be his silent companion. But i promise i wont be contentious with him.
    So, I am waiting for HE to crawl into my heart and let him have a piece of my mind too!
    HE is Heaping Expectations!Happy Reading for us all!

9. varalotti

Re: 'HE' - geeeez

Padma,

I know Padma that you wont be a silent companion. Love not expressed is love not understood and love not reciprocated. Love or hatred, express it in words. And Padma, you have a way of doing it as we saw that in SHE. Good work.

I was in a dilemma whether I should post the first episode this Saturday. I thought this Saturday will be cutting it too fine. With a house full of people I could not even find the time to do that.

One very Senior ILite who wished me for this Diwali insisted that I should post it this Saturday. I woke up at 445 am this morning and before the rest of the house woke up, I had finished writing the first episode. So you will see that tomorrow morning.

regards,

10. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

The time has come. At last. In a few minutes from now I will be uploading the first episode of HE. As I told you earlier there is a timeline concept in this story. The entire first episode happens in Timeline A.

The second episode will be in Timeline B.

You know how I am feeling now? I had to appear for 9 exams at a stretch for my CA Final. As I am handing over the first episode to you, I have the same feeling when I handed over my completed Accounts Paper (the first exam) to the invigilator.

Please let me know how it has come.

With Festive Greetings and Warm Regards,