1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Have taken medicine to pre-pone periods but not getting periods

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by annonymous, Dec 3, 2013.

1. annonymous

annonymous New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

My marriage date is 8th December and I am having religious functions (Pooja) from 7th December.

My last period date is 8th November. To prepone it, I started medicine from 23rd November(as suggested by a gynecologist). total 10 tablets (for 3 days). And doctor said I will get periods after 3-4 days of completion of tablets.

It has been 7-8 days but still I have not got periods. Now I am stuck in very critical situation.

I am too much tensed and stressed because of this.

Doctor said now I can't take medicine for postpone periods as I have already taken medicine to prepone it.

I am Brahmin and I can't do marriage if I get periods on my marriage date.

Please suggest me, what should I do now? Suggest me anything so that I can get periods immediately today itself, else something that can help me to delay it till 9th December as my marriage date is 8th December.

Plz do help friends ,its very urgent...

Thanks in advance.

2. anuraags

anuraags Silver IL'ite

hi friend
    congrates for ur happy married life.
    if u keep urself relaxed u will get ur periods.
    so don't get tensed be relaxed

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to IL annonymous.

Congratulations.

First of all stop worrying. Have lots of sesame seeds chikki (ellurundai) and pineapple juice. Walk briskly or do household chores which are heavy like washing clothes, climbing stairs etc.

One more thing I would like to tell you here is, God has given this natural happening to women. It is not a sin as it is not your fault but a course of Nature.

It is the day when rest is required as in olden days woman used to toil themselves in the name of household chores. Hence those 3 days they are allowed complete rest. hence keep relaxed and prepare yourself to accept nature as it is. Keep your cool.

Speak to your fiance about it. In case any special arrangement is made by him outside for that night, that may be postponed to a convenient date. He will understand as most of the boys of this generation are more smart, practical & understanding. If your PILs are very orthodox, then better not take this to them. Both of you can handle this after all life is full of challenges! It is the way we look at it n take is what matters!

Best wishes for happy married life. God Bless You.