Has anyone ne KERATIN HAIR TREATMENT?

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by mybaby1, Jul 10, 2014.

1. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies I was thinking of taking one keratin hair treatment as suggested by many so that to bring life to my hairs. Have anyone taken that before? Pls share your experience with it. should I go for it or will it damage my hairs more?
    Any problems have you faced after getting this treatment done?

Your time for putting in the response is really appreciable. Pls accept my thanks in advance.

2. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

Waiting to hear more regarding this, even my gal is insisting on such Keratin kind of hair treatment :)

3. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

Yes :) I get these done about 3-4 times a year. I have much longer hair (down to my waist) so it's a fantastic, low-damage way of making them manageable. I work so it makes my life so much easier to not have to spend time putting in products or blowdrying/styling it. I also travel a lot so it's a hassle to travel with too many hair products or styling equipment. It just dries that way and makes it all effortless.

It's basically a coating of keratin that helps condition your hair. This coating lasts for about 1 month or longer (depending on how often you wash it and with what you wash it).

It does not damage your hair, it can make it straighter, glossier and softer. You don't need to do anything extra beyond your routine shampoo/conditioner process. Don't even need to blow dry it or style it to be straight. It often just dries that way :) magical, really.

To maintain keratin treatment for longer, you generally want to use more natural shampoos and conditioners (shampoos without parabens or sulfates). Don't use water that's too hot, either, and always finish up with a cold rinse. Also, it will not hold curls (if you try to go at it with a curling iron).

There's a lot of brands of keratin treatment out there and a lot of people who offer it these days (even at home kits). If you go elsewhere to get it done, do some research on both the brand and stylist to make sure they're using quality product plus they're properly trained.

When I get it done, sometimes I'll ask them to add a gloss tint to the mix which is not really coloring your hair, but more like adding a colored tint to your keratin treatment :) The color washes off as the keratin coating does so it's a nice low-commitment way of trying something new and making your hair healthier.

Hope this helps!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    5 people like this.
  4. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot hasteraho. It is a detail explanation to what I was luking for.. thanks a lot :)

5. kalpanareddy

kalpanareddy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Hasteraho,
    I'm planning to do keratin treatment fr my hair but online reviews says its dangerous for health and do you face any hair fall after this treatment ..my hair volume is very less so thinking twice before experimenting..
    will wait for your reply..

6. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

It would be helpful if you suggest good brands that offer keratin treatment and can you explain the procedure involved?

Good day and good time always :)

My Brother own TONY n GUY Professional Saloon in Twin cities who has well qualified and trained professionals from London headquarters of TONY N GUY Professionals, though own business i have always doubts on such treatments when taking it personally :)

If someone requires good discount n offers am ready to help as Women are so precious on the Earth and admire respect them a lot :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  7. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

Quality and Standards are very well maintained in TONY N GUY Professionals there is no doubt in that! and also the products are skin and nature friendly too. Treatment wise which one you want you can customize with our Experts too.

8. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

got it done n my hairs luk healthy and feel very soft now. Happy with the treatment. will see now how it is in long run.

9. anumdas

anumdas Senior IL'ite

Hi.... Can you suggest a good parlour to do the keratin treatment in Dubai or may be where you have got yours done.

10. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

hi anu,
    I got it done at twist beauty lounge at ground flour of Radisson blue hotel opposite to Dubai mall. their no. is +97144518896.. very nice service, cool n calm area n no tactics to sell their services or items to customers..very nice the lady owner name was manju..