1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone cured fibroids with castor oil packs or iodine painting?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by loyala, Jun 9, 2011.

1. loyala

loyala New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am very new in this community and forum and want to know if anyone has cured big fibroids with castor oil packs? I have also seen on the internet about iodine painting on stomach. Has anyone tried it? I read someone painted iodine on the stomach over the fibroid area and her fibroid shrunk in just 2 weeks. she did not take any medicine or anything except that she drank lemon water instead of plain water. fibroids are thought to appear because of iodine deficienybesides otehr factors. The study says that iodine directly penetarets the skin and reaches the fibroid. From the information that I got, it is good to do the patch test first in which you apply iodine solution (available at any chemist shop) in a small 2 inch by 2 inch area of your stomach or anywhere on you body and see how long it takes for the brown yellowish color to disappear. If one is not deficient in iodine, the brown mark should remain for 24 hours or minimum 12 hours. But iodine deficient people see it disappears as soon as 2 hours after applying. One keeps aplying afetr discoloration is observed and in about 2-3 weeks one can see that it remains there for 24 hours, and by that time, the fibroids also shrink . I want to try this but want to hear if any of the ladies out here have tried this method?
    I am unmarried and want to preserve my uterus. If there is any otehr method that one has tried succesfully, please share it with ,me. I have been taking homeopathy medicine since the time fibroids were detected (3 months ago), but there is no change in my fibroids yet. It is big size, of more than 15 cm.
    I have started castor oil packs 2 days ago, and feel heaviness in stomach since the time I staretd applying. Is it normal?
    I am very stressed afetr knowing that even afetr taking homeopathy medicine for 3 months, tehre is hardly any change. want to try other natural therapies or any treatment that is without side effects,
    Please help
    Thank you

2. rithvika

rithvika New IL'ite

hi loyala ,homeo is the best treatment for fibroids.I dont know about iodine application .10 yrs before i had the same problem .now ok.3 yrs i had take homeo treatment . unmarried girl u go to a best homeopaths.

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG] to IL and health forum, Loyala. Homeo/indian medicines takes time to cure as they deal the problem from root cause. rithvika has already shared her experience with you. Even i didn't know about the castor oil pack or application of iodine. Being unmarried, better consult a good doctor who can give you confidence and assurance about the treatment. Wish you all the best.

4. loyala

loyala New IL'ite

Thanks for your replies. I was hoping to see some imrpovement in 3 months but it seems it takes even longer as you said.