Haryana Ladies - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Punjab & Haryana' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Indian Ladies from Haryana, please click "Post Reply" button below to introduce yourself.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2007

2. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

Aap Haryana mein kaha rehete ho ji??

Hi! I'm Ishani Sharma from Gurgaon. Well, I hope you do not mistake me as Indian fast bowler Ishant Sharma's sister due to similarities in our names (just as my friends do..):rotfl. Well, I'm a great fan of his.

Glad to join the forum. But disappointed..not to see any ladies from Haryana after 938 views (till I wrote)......:idontgetit:
    Sab dekh ke chale jaate ho
    ... Zara apne baare mein nehi to, apne sheher ke baare mein batana.

Well, speaking of my city Gurgaon; it is one of the most progressive cities of India. Also known as the 'City of Malls' it is shopper's delight if you really want to splash your monies.

Some of the best food joints - Authentic Punjabi, Muglai, Chinese, Mexican, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Contnental....and Momos ..Yummmm. Best brands available to match your lifestyle and discotheques to let your hair down.

This is Gurgaon meri jaan!
    :cheers
    Aap Haryana mein kaha rehete ho ji??

<style>- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  3. pamellasingh

pamellasingh New IL'ite

Here's Pam joining the 'gang of gals' from Haryana. Well I'm from Chandigarh and am proud to be associated to 2 states - Punjab, Haryana and an UT - Chandigarh.

Chandigarh is one of the most beautiful 'planned' cities of India and also one with the highest literacy rates. While real estate Chandigarh is at its prime with focus now shifting gradually to Mohali and Panchkula; Chandigarh has also one of the finest traffic control system.

Do you know Chandigarh has some of the best educational institutions and do not forget- Chandigarh Girls are known for their Fashion statement and Beauty (of course with brains!)
    :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  4. aahna

aahna New IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cuser%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hi! Ladies, I have been looking for ladies from my town. I really love to talk to them coz i feel homely. I have posted in Punjabi, but I did not find anyone replying me except Hritu. Thanks for the same Hritu. Can anyone share more about the holy places in <st1:place w:st="on">North India</st1:place>? I would love to share my experiences and know the views of others staying there.
    Has anyone visited the historical places the temples and the shrines there? Can you ladies share your experiences?

5. Delo

Delo Senior IL'ite

Re: Aap Haryana mein kaha rehete ho ji??

Gurgaon DLF mein ji!!

6. keerat45

keerat45 Senior IL'ite

Hi! I am glad to find Haryana ladies here. I too have seen your punjabi postings AAhna, I did like it but cudnt reply in the same coz i am very bad in punjabi though i understand. Nice to get another Induslady Hritu. I too have been to many places. I will be glad to hear your experiance and hope you too would be free to share yours

7. keerat45

keerat45 Senior IL'ite

On the occasion of International Women’s Day, 46 women who have made a mark at the state, national or international level in fields such as education, sports and cultural activities, were honoured by Haryana Chief Secretary Dharam Vir.
    Five anganwadi workers were also honoured for their achievements at the national and state level.
    The function was organised by Haryana Women and Child Development Department. The Chief Secretary said women have always been discriminated against and that needs to be changed.

8. ucantseemebaby

ucantseemebaby New IL'ite

Haryanavi CHhokra Entering "Haryanavi Ladies Room " ...

Hope they will allow me :bonk

ri8 now in a island called "mumbai" :hide:

9. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

Welcome ji, aapka hardik swagat hai :wave

Waise, how's life in Mumbai and how different from here? What do you miss the most (if at all :wink:)

By the way, don't you think the thread title should have been more open to invite Men and Women.....
    :cheers
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

10. ucantseemebaby

ucantseemebaby New IL'ite

:thankyou2: Thank you Madam/Miss (watever is applicable)... :hiya

Mumbai aaj kal Paani Paani.. Auto , taxi BEST ki Busses.. aur to aur .. Local train.. sab phussssssss....... BMC ko poora saal miltah kaam karne k liye.. lekin agar wo kaam karngey to unke Foreign tours kon karega :biglaugh
    :coffee missing Ghar ka khana... CHuurma n Ghee .... :-(
    Baai ko bola to usne Choorme me bhi " Raai ke daane Daal diye" Witsendyukkk !

it's all diff. here.. Croud moves double the speed as compared to our location... u'll find VADA Paav stall almost after each 100Mtrs... n it's a nice deal for 5Rs .. :D
    much much Safer for Ladies in night .. as far as u hav money in ur pocket u can travel very late till 2:00AM n frm 4:00AM ('coz local trains haults only for 2 Hrs....)
    All things available at ur footsteps.. b it a hairpin or a Jet Aeroplane.. u call them n they deliver it to ur doorsteps...

yea.. change the title :goodidea:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009