Harikatha CDs and MP3

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vidya24, Oct 7, 2007.

1. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Hello Vidya,

I'm glad to know you are interested in Sri Anna.

Krishna Premi eSnips Folder

Copy from another forum:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can purchase Sri Krishna Premi's ( Anna ) tapes from:

1. "Premika Vidya Kendra",
    Tiruvenkatam Extension,
    Mandaiveli
    Chennai 600028

The above place is very close to Mandaiveli Bus Terminus as you approach it from Ramakrishna Mutt Road via Mandaiveli Post Office in Chennai.

2. Sri Krishna Premi Swamigal
    North Chithirai Street
    Srirangam 620006
    Tamil Nadu
    Phone 0431 432684

You can call the above number and get more information from Hari or Rangan. Tapes can also be purchased from Paranur ( ask Hari for the address of this place ).

There are several tapes of Anna. Recently I found a list on the internet but you could always find out from Hari and Rangan for the latest. Anna's upanyasams and more are too good.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must listen of Anna:

1. Mahabharatham
    2. Ramayanam
    3. Vyasar Virundhu
    4. Draupadi Sharanagatham

Anna's discourses gave me company during my troubled times. He is one person who can make several bold statements.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011