1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Vinayagar Chathurthi :d

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Caide, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Hi all...
    Its going to be a great weekend followed by monday a holiday :D :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::banana::banana::banana::clap2::clap2::clap2: I am going to my hometown all thanks to my second sis as she got married last week... this week also we are keeping a function :cheer::cheer::cheer: so i am off from office to home but glad 2 in 1 because of sis got a chance to celebrate Vinayagar chathruthi :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Vinayagar Chathurthi....
    1st...This name itself makes my mouth water :D yeah "Kolkattai...... suliyam....." more than that "purnammmmm........." Though my Mom is not good cook i love everything she cooks..

2nd... My memories related to it...
    I am born in mid 90's so unlike the kids of 2000's i am glad i have experience of making "lord ganesh" out of clay :D Me, my Father are partner in crime in making him though not so good looking but a good sculpture :D My father is great artists he draw things perfect(he is the one who drew all diagrams for my 2nd sis during her 12th all record works ahh bad guy :D).... We make a cute one just in small inches of height as we are not that good in it.... He help me make my own little thing :D :D so totally a mud clay water day it was :D

3rd Its day we make Kolkattai :D half of "puram" we sister yeah black sheep :D we eat letting Mom come on her own to pull it back from us :D Funniest part is its always my Mom's day to drive my Dad crazy to pluck palm tree leaves early on the day of every "vinayagar chathurthi" :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: And finally me, my two sis and appa(Father) sit in a round you can say round though :p:p:p:p choosing our own leaves setting our own amount of flour and puram (of course) :D and making fun out of all designs :D :D

4th is Me and Dad's Theduthal vettai yeah Finding Mr.Arugampul :D :joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat: He plucks it correct i might pluck a grass or creeper which follows me till i reach my father it follows like a tail :D :roflmao:

5th yeah i love to shake the bell as per my wish during pooja time :D my Appa does pooja all time and i am the bell master but now got a culprit to steal it from me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: of course my nephew :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: look like rat but does all work :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

So though i miss making Lord ganesh on my own i still can do the rest and memories will always remain memories and a joy not pleasure :D :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: going home :D :banana::banana::banana::banana:tonight :cheer::cheer::cheer:

hope you all have your own memories have a nice pooja holiday ahead and enjoy like hell friends see you all on Monday eve bye bye :wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1: and take care and celebrate a healthy pooja and be careful ladies while making sweets byee :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Lathasv and vaidehi71 like this.

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Nice to read your memories and Happy Vinayakachavithi to you and your family J :)
    We are celebrating Sunday coz of time differences between here and India..
    Take care J ! See you!

Caide likes this.
  3. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

bye bye sis see you on monday eve or tuesday have a nice weekend bye bye :D

Lathasv likes this.