1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Mothers day became sad day for me

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 10, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

The day started well only. Received my daughter's Mothers day greetings. I had bought Talking Tom for my grand daughter and given to her when we went to Calcutta, wanted to buy for my brother in law's daughter too. Bought on Thursday but it was different from the one which I bought , it had music and story telling too, so sent that for my grand daughter and bought another one for bil's grand daughter and gave personally to give her and she was very happy. For her also her father had bought the one which speaks so she was very happy she has two. When I left she was crying not to go.

I had to go for Bhagavatham, so left with my Bil. Heard the Pravachan , had lunch there, today was the last day. My husband said he will come later. So I came alone. Bought some vegetables. While climbing the steps fell down at the back and got hurt at the back side and blood started flowing. Since I have hip bone fracture I could not get up. Then knocked the Flat No. 1 and uncle came out , told him to help me to get up, he told his wife. She helped me and took me inside and asked me to sit , gave wter and gave cold water and told to keep that with the towel on the back of the head since she did not have ice cubes. Waited for my husband but he did not come. So only dropped me home. She looked after me so nicely and it was 2 or 2.30 pm that time must be sleeping time for her.

Then evening we went to the Doctor and the Doctor put 7 stitches and medicines to take. Leg is over, cataract operation is over, teeth problem in Dubai so now hurt at the bak side of the head. Good nothing serious I think, have to take xray of the head and left hand as it is swollen. Since I went Bhagaatham God saved me. Hope nothing serious

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

God saved you. Such falls are common at 70. Learn to be careful especially while alighting the steps. Thalaikku vanthathu thalaip paadaiyodu ponathu.
    Thank God.

Jayasala 42

3 people like this.
  3. laksvishnu

laksvishnu Bronze IL'ite

Dear viji mam,

sad to hear about your accident and pain. Hope you are fine. will pray for you that you may recover soon. Take care.

3 people like this.
  4. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Get well soon mam. And pls take care of yourself.

2 people like this.
  5. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji madam,
    Very sad to know about the accident. Thank God, nothing major. I hope and I wish you will recover quickly.

Syamala

1 person likes this.
  6. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

@iyerviji,

Madam,My sincere prayers for you to recover soon. Divine Mother will soon nurse you back to normal .

Respects & Regards,
    Pavithra

1 person likes this.
  7. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Viji aunty,
    I am sorry to hear about your injury. Please take care and get well soon.

1 person likes this.
  8. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Oh sad Viji Mami. Take care. Get well soon. Will pray for your speedy recovery.
    Meenakshi

1 person likes this.
  9. rtramteke

rtramteke Bronze IL'ite

Get Walloon vine aunt.
    Please take care and post good news next time.

1 person likes this.
  10. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji maami,
    truly sorry to hear of your fall. Sincerely pray for your speedy recovery. Please take care and avoid exertions.

1 person likes this.