1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Children's Day to All The Husbands

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DramaQueen, Nov 14, 2013.

1. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Silver IL'ite

Here's wishing all the Indian Husbands world over a very happy children's day because they love to live with their mothers even after marriage:bang ..
    It's the same mother they'll lie to ,to spend time with their girlfriends but once married, they need their mother more than ever and even more than their wife!!waitingsmiley

Let's feed them cerelac today to celebrate the ocassionlaugh1smiley

14 people like this.

2. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

you think mommies are happy to let some girl feed their sons? waitingsmiley

5 people like this.
  3. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

I actually want to wish happy children's day to my Mil - her tantrums can give two-year-old's a run for their money.

P. S - Sorry two-year-olds!

5 people like this.
  4. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

Cerelac?? You mean solids?? Don't you think they need to grow up a little more for that :).....
    Let them still [​IMG][​IMG]

9 people like this.
  5. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Hahaha good one must say...wish if i came to Indusladies forum yest...would have loved posting something similar to MIl and Dh lol...am sure...they would have back fired on me...Happy Children's day to All mumma's boys... we can gift them lolly pop too ;)

5 people like this.
  6. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Silver IL'ite

Gawwddd.. isnt it the same story everywhere but still MILs dont change.. mine has even said things like "nowadays In laws have to be scared of the daughter in law thats coming to the house" and I wonder that is because all of these years and for so many decades its the in laws who've behaved like terrorists in a bride's life so if women are taking charge now what's the harm! its the most apt thing to show them their place

3 people like this.
  7. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Well said, my DH always behaves as if his mom knows it all...she is the best cook and what not...just few days before my maternal aunt visited us for 2 days and while serving her breakfast she said something like hiral cooks so n so dish really well...Mihir was surprised...coz long back i did tell him that let me cook 'handvo' a gujju dish , he was like no one can cook better than my mom...so i opted to not cook instead...and soon after hearing praises from my aunt next day he said...with sweet tone why dont you make 'handvo' for dinner? i did cook...didnt comment on his earlier statement for his mom...later he loved the handvo and i secretly heard him telling his mom that "Hiral cooked handvo for dinner" and it was yummy...you try the recipe...lol..
    When my DH told me he loved the handvo...i was like... pls grow up and dont judge the food before tasting ;-)

Whenever i tell my MIL over the call that am gonna make this or that she is surprised that am making the dish that she cant even imagine...i can cook...and just to over come...the situation of shock/surprise she starts advicing me lol....she is all calm...moment my DH comes infront of her...she jumps out of excitement to prove him that she still knows it all and how dumb wife he has got ooofff how tough it is to keep cosmetic smile to in-laws...

3 people like this.
  8. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

Can someone imagine, How will be the situation if the system is like that Men marries a women and he stays with her family. Will she protect her DH from IL's attack and do whatever he wants from her house?

9. Durgatmk

Durgatmk New IL'ite

Good imagination....can't control my laughing....gigglingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  10. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Lol, very true...we might also react way our DH is reacting currently...just we arent in this situation yet...so dont know its after effects lol...between very soon such a similar show is gonna start on [V] channel where they are showing...such creative ideas of guy marrying a gal and leaving his home for gal's home and tag line of show is ' Jab tak hadd paar nahi karoge tab tak haq kaise milega' lol in english it means 'Unless you break the rule , how will you get the right? ' ;-) am looking forward to that show.

2 people like this.