happy birthday varloo!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by safa, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sudha,
    the fever is got by the bite of the aedes mosquito. This one breeds in good water only and bites in the day time only. You know Chennai is famous for mosquitos, especially areas like ours. No proper drainage and now the roads are being laid. This has caused water stagnation everywhere. We have fixed mosquito net for all the windows and also use the coil, repellent etc. And our area has much trees also.
    But even people who live in only ac has also got this fever. My son's neurologist also caught this fever. High fever lasts for 3 to 4 days, but joint and body pain is there for atleast 3 months, I am told. I seem to suffer less, when I hear the problems of others. But it is making me lethargic and even walking proves to be painful. But I try to keep myself in good spirit so that I shall not feel very helpless.
    But I am thinking of consulting the doctor now, it is getting real trouble.
    Thanks for your concern, Sudha.

2. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Take Care

Dear varloo

Sad to hear about the sickness. Many of my relatives in India suffered due to this condition.

Take care and Get well soon.

Cheers:wave
    Vijee

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

abt chickengunya

Dear Varloo,

If you are interested in taking homeo medicine I can tell you. I had it in august itself and got only joint pains without fever. I took the medicine as soon as I came to know what it is and it went off without troubling me further.
    My husband had it last week and is also all right now. He got fever joint pains etc.
    I know a little bit of Homeopathy and if you like I can help you too. I am not a quack.
    Latha