Happy Birthday to our" One and Only" Ambika !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Ambika,
    It is a privilege for me to start this thread in your honour, wishing you a very happy birthday !
    May Goddess Meenakshi bless you and yours with good health, peace and happiness amidst prosperity and plenty.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Wish you a lovely day:)

Dear Ambika,

My hearty best wishes on this auspicious day, your Birthday. Many many happy returns of the day. Dear Ambika, may your days be filled with love and joy, happiness and health. I am sure your sons are with you in thought and are inspired by your warmth. Have a wonderful day in the company of your loved ones and that includes us, the ILites:)

With Love,
    Kamla/Sujata

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

happy birthday to u....

dear ambika,
    whatever be ur age may ur inner self be very very young and go ahead in life with full vigour ....may happiness follow u like these rippled water....and when u look at ur self let the inner self look like the image below in this pic.which shows a beautiful young duck than a grown up swan...all the best in the coming years....regards..sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ambika,
    Wish you many more happy returns of the day. May our Goddess Meenakshi, the queen of Madurai, bless you with health, happiness, peace and prosperity for all days to come.
    I have rarely seen a woman, so loving, so caring and so giving, with a heart of gold.
    I am neither flattering nor exaggerating. I cherish every one of my interaction with you and treasure them as life's lessons.
    - when charges and counter-charges where hurled in my serial your softening and sobering words which made me realise my mistake,
    -your poetry on your mother
    - your congratulatory message to Vidya when she won the competition and finally
    -your 'pangs of parting' -
    none of this will I forget till I live.
    As I have been repeatedly saying I am very proud to be your friend.
    May you live long, my dear friend, may you bring happiness to many lives, may all your wishes be fulfilled, (sarvaabheestha siddhirasthu) may Ananth, Raj and Magi be blessed with long lives, health happiness peace and prosperity, and may your name spread far and wide.
    Now what have you planned for the day?
    Have a great day, my dearest friend,
    sridhar

5. friends2b

friends2b New IL'ite

Hey Ambika,

May you get THE BEST of health, wealth, happiness, success, love and luck. And, hope you get the birthday wishes, like this one, from even those whom you don't know and all these wishes add up to give you one satisfying life. Happy Birthday!!!:p

6. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

My hearty thanks friends..

Dear Chitra, Kamla, Sunkan, Sridhar and 'Friends 2b'..

I am overwhelmed and touched friends...Thanks so much. When friends like you wish me a wonderful life, it is like the blowing of God's trumpet..asking me to reach the purpose He intends me to, to use my intellect,ability and energy in a positive way...

Friends are those who remembers birthdays but forgets the ' physical age' ...we are all bound in a timeless ageless emotion...Thanks for all the love and affection you have showered on me..

My hearty thanks to my mentor and dear friend Pankaja...

love you all

ambika

7. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Happy Birthday!

Dear Ambika,

Have a wonderful birthday and a healthy and propsperous life!
    The poet in you has grown by another year. Keep touching our hearts in the same way with words.

Enjoy and have a blast!

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Ambka,

Happy Birthday! Here is wishing you many more Happy returns of the day. Whenever I think of you, the image of a total quality person comes up in my mind. Here is wishing more power and charm to you and your writing in the years to come.

warm regards
    Vidya

9. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Happy birthday!

Happiness, good health and prosperity is what I wish for you. May all your dreams come true.
    Have a splendid day! Happy Birthday Mother Earth.
    Sharada

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Happy Birthday

Dear Ambika,
    A very happy birthday to you from all of here. Your write ups on all the threads are very informative. I also make my niece Archana read your posts always, she can get very good information and guidance in them. I pray to God that He showers you with good health, cheer, properity and peace of mind and a long life to enjoy these.
    With warm wishes,
    varloo