Happy Birthday, Our Dear Varalotti !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 28, 2006.

1. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

belated birthday wishes

[​IMG]
    happy birthday sridhar,
    yesterday i didn't login and so i am late to wish you..

MY HEARTIEST GREETINGS ON YOUR 28th BIRTHDAY![​IMG]

any way, i just have gone through the college days in 70's to check...

all the best, write more and more...win your reader's heart..it is better than all the awards..
    i like to listen nice words from nice people, so don't forget to come in the article section when possible....

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Safa,
    thanks for your kind wishes on my 28th birthday. So you also did your college in 70s. So you must also be 28 or something near about. ha ha.
    Don't worry about coming late. A kind wish transcends all time and space and much more real than those dimensions.

What you wished and almost ordered me to do, 'win your readers hearts,' is the only sensible thing a writer can do. And I am striving my level best for it.
    As to my visit in the articles section, have loads of ideas. But right now the serial is taking up a lot of time. So will come after this serial is over and before the next serial starts.
    regards,
    sridhar
    PS: ILites might think that I lie about my age. If you check the public profiles of all the ILites you will find that I am the only person who has given the year of birth there. That is to make sure that nobody takes our joking as serious and think that I'm really 28.

3. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Belated birthday greetings!

Happy Birthday to the only and most popular guy on the site. You were born under the sign of the bull - that's why ur bullheaded, bullish, stubborn...still a wonderful bull!

With your horns you rip all my criticisms apart
    But you have a special place in my heart -
    I am your worst critic and most ardent fan,
    forgive my trespasses if you can.
    I always wish you all the best,
    and when it comes to the test,
    you are leap years above the rest!
    You'll be my friend, till my days do end.

Happy Birthday!
    Sharada

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

My God! Sharada, Is That You!

Dear Sharada,
    Such wonderful lines of spontaneous poetry. I am touched, Sharada. Really.
    They say critics can't create and you have gracefully shattered that myth by your wonderful poem.
    Having written these loving words you can go ahead and smash whatever I write in the site. I wont be offended at all.
    You have always made me either smile or knit my eyesbrows in anger with your sharp words. And today you have made me cry, Sharada.

You'll be my friend, till my days do end.

Any person who has a semblance of a heart inside him cannot but cry on reading these words, addressed to him.

Thanks is not the word.
    May you always remain blessed.