Happy Birthday, Our Dear Varalotti !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 28, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

How Can I Ever Hope To Thank You!

Dear Kamla,
    I can never even hope to begin to thank you for so many kind words. Your monitor did not glow because this day is special, it glowed reflecting the glow of affection in your face when you sat down to wish me on this day.
    It is not thad you are wishing me because this is a special day; it is the other way round.
    It is a very special day because you are wishing me.
    And I know how you stole some precious minutes, which would have otherwise been spent on counting the cartons, discussing the packing and supervising the moving. (Madam, like Khan I have web cameras all around the world) ha ha . This time I am not going to reveal you the secret that I picked up the info from your reply to B & B thread. ha ha ha.
    Be surrounded by Gopikas, name being apt... Madam you are making me blush so much, that my wife has started to ask, 'Are you all right, hon?'
    My name is apt in a totally different sense.
    sridharaha in sanskrit is explained as sriyam yaha dharayathi ithi sridharaha. That is one who bears Sri (Mahalakshmi) (in his heart) is sridharan. Sridharan is given to the Great God when he is on one man one wife condition.
    This birthday is super special for never before in my life have I been wished by so many beautiful, gracious ladies situated so far away, around the whole world, an honour and a privilege bestowed on me because of the penance I did in the past janmas.
    I shall never forget these words of yours.
    "We turn not older with years but newer with every day"
    Thanks for the bouquets and wishes.
    Chitvish's cake is like the posts and words we see in IL. All these are virtual but the underlying love and afffection is real. So is it with Chitvish. So it is with you and all the ILites.
    Thanks for the nice wishes.
    Let me wish you a hassle free moving and a happy life in the new place.
    with love and affection,
    sridhar

2. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

unique birthday!

Dear Sridhar,
    This is really a unique birthday, for it has brought forth
    a unique serial through a mind blessed by Saraswati
    with all partiality! Perhaps she did well, for here you are
    regaling everyone-young and old alike, with wonderful
    episodes meandering througth vale of verdant imagination!

May it never become dry,dear Sridhar, may all prosperity
    be yours for the asking,

Nuggehalli Pankaja

3. varalotti

It was you Who Made This Day Special

Dear Kavya (Super Moderator), Induslady and the Rest Of The Team,
    Thanks a trillion for the kind wishes from the Super Team of IL. Yes I did have a special day. Birthdays come and go every year; but this year it was superspecial. There was something today which I have never had during the last 48 bdays (how did I complete 28 years of age in 48 b'days is a special branch of mathematics for which I am planning to start a new thread, or if people don't understand, a new serial even... ha ha ha) that was the love and affection of so many gracious ladies from so far away.
    Had it not struck the IL Team to start a site like this, had not this site been born on 29th March, 2005 (same day, only a month earlier) had not Shakthi picked up my story and posted it in this site, well, this b'day would have been as ordinary and as normal as the other birthdays of my life.
    So I owe you one.
    I was moved by Chitvish's virtual cake baked with super-real affection and I was moved with the wishes pouring in from so many good hearts and kind souls.
    Let me pray the Goddess of our Temple City, the Queen Of Madurai to bless all the ILites, their near and dear with long life, happiness health, peace and prosperity.
    Thanks IL team, once again, Let me on this day pray for your growth and well being. For your growth is our growth. And your wellbeing, ours,
    sridhar
    varalotti

4. varalotti

Thanks A Ton, Sonia Madam

Dear Sonia Madam,(Varalotti would have addressed you as Sonia, but Varalotti Sir will address you only as Sonia Madam. Have your pick)
    Thanks a lot for your kind b'day wishes.
    The day was special and great because of the wishes coming to me from so many good and kind people like you.
    This day was made great only by your wishes.
    regards,
    varalotti sir

5. varalotti

And Wishes Coming From The Goddess Herself!

Dear Pankaja,
    What you say is 200% right. This is a really unique b'day because you, the one without an equal an upama, and the winner of Lipiprajna, is there to wish me on this day.
    When your blessings and wishes are there and when so many people pour so much love and affection on this poor accountant how can my imagination go dry.
    It will remain fertile so that I am able to bring more and more happines to you and all the ILites.
    As you said writing is a blessing and an equally potent blessing is to have won the friendship of people like you, Pankaja.
    Thanks for the kind wishes. Please bless me that I should write more and that I should write better.
    Thanks once again,
    sridhar

6. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Wish you a great B'day!

Dear Varalotti,

I hope I am not too late to wish you. These days I get to logon to the site only on weekends to read new posts and that's the reason I ended up reading your B'day messages late.
    (Late-a vandhu wish panninalum, latest-a irukkum yendru nenaikiraen!!!)

My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday. Have a wonderful year ahead, with lots of more writings and lots of more books to get published during this year.

Also, I want to thank you for always mentioning about the story of yours that I posted first in our website. I really take great pride that my posting got such a wonderful special member to our site, whose contributions are cherished by most members in the site.

Once again, Wish you a great Birthday!

Best Regards,
    Shakthi

7. varalotti

Thanks, Latest Shakthi

Dear Shakthi,
    You are not late, you are the latest. Thanks for the kind wishes, Shakthi.
    I now think that it is pre-ordained that this site should be there and that I should be hooked into it thanks to the nice tastes of a wonderful lady, that's you, Shakthi.
    Thanks a lot again, for your kind wishes.
    Will be happy if you could read some of my other writings and give your views.
    regards,
    Varalotti

8. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Belated Birthday Wishes

Dear Sridhar,

Belated Birthday Wishes To You!!!!!!!!!!1
    Hope you had a wonderful day with B'day wishes pouring from all your fans and well-wishers. Sure it shld have been a special day for a speical person like you.

(P S - Was out of town so couldn't write to you yesterday)

Regards,

9. varalotti

Thanks Meena

Dear Meena,
    I was just about starting to miss you when your kind wishes came. Yes, Meena I had a wonderful b'day yesterday - the most wonderful b'day I had of all the 47 b'days which I crossed in 28 years of age.
    Thanks for the kind words.
    regards,
    sridhar

10. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

Moved beyond tears!

Dear Sridhar,
    The great regard and affection oozing through your reply
    has truly moved me beyond tears ! It is really amazing how come you place me upon such a
    pedestal!I will try my best to live up to it. You are 'master
    of serial-writing' and i am sure many many more thrilling
    creations of yours will flow spontaneously through our wonderful iL-site,making us spell-bound!
    Nuggehalli Pankaja