Happy Birthday, Our Dear Varalotti !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 28, 2006.

1. parinith

parinith New IL'ite

Happy Birthday

Many more happy returns of the day!!!

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Happy Birthday

Dear Sridhar,

Happy Birthday! May the years to come be filled with joy for you and your loved ones. You provide the one yang force to the yin from1167 of us, making you truly 'aayirathil oruvan'. It is difficult to be a woman in a man's world . Truth is , it is insidious to be a man in a women's world. And you seem to manage that with aplomb and humour. So here is wishing you more power and charm in the years to come. And greetings to your mom too, this must be a special day for her.

respectful regards
    Vidya
    PS: Nice to note that you are Taurean too, like me. And that you turn 28 today, like I turned 28 last week.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  3. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Wish u a very happy birthday Varalotti sir.

love,
    mohana.

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, Seetha

Dear Seetha,
    thanks a ton for your kind wishes. Regarding devoting time for my stories, it's perfectly ok. Read them when you are comfortable. As I said to another ILite, you little one is a million times more precious than an accountant's writings.
    Thanks for the wishes and most welcome to the cake-party, a virtual cake, a virtual party, but the underlying affection is most real.
    thanks, once again.
    sridhar/varalotti

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Soooooo sorry to be late

Dear Varalotti,
    I am extremely sorry for being late.I wish you a very happy birthday and many more happy returns of this day. May you get the chance to publish many more books in the coming years and get amny accolades.
    You are a very valuable member of IL, being the only male in this female-dominated world, a writer par excellence, a great counsellor to those in distress and confusion and what not. I am very previlaged to know you as you are first and then as the famous writer you are.
    This is a very happy occasion to wish you a happy birthday again.
    With warm wishes,
    varloo
    P.S. Varalotti does not change his words, he was 28 years old 20 years back and he stands on his word even today.
    Dearest Chitvish, thanks a million for the virtual cake. ONLY the cake is virtual, the love and good wishes are actual. As usual, you are very thoughtful.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  6. varalotti

That's Poetry, Sudha. Thanks A Million

Dear Sudha,
    I had a mild suspicion that you can write poetry. And my suspicion has been pleasantly confirmed.
    I am not even going to attempt to thank you for your poetical wishes as that is clearly beyond my ken.
    Thanks for describing me omnipresent. Instead of being omnipresent I would love to be present in the hearts of all ILites.
    My prayer to my Lord is that I should continue to bring happiness to you and all the 1000 plus ILites, whether I receive claws or bouquets, praises or comments. And whatever it may be I should never receive neglect or indifference. That's my fervent prayer.
    thanks for the kind wishes,
    regards,
    sridhar/varalotti

7. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Dear Shridhar,

Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday dear Sridhar
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Playing a happy li'l birthday tune to
    jazz up your special day!

May your day and life be full of happiness and joy.
    May God gives you more strength to write more stories/episodes for Indusladies and you keep becoming a spoiled one amoung all our ladies.

Have a great day.

Love
    Farida

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  8. varalotti

Thanks a zillion, pari!

Dear Parinith,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes.
    Varalott
    i

9. varalotti

That Reminds Me, Vidya of...

Dear Vidya,
    Thanks for your kind wishes and the title conferred on me "Aayirathil Oruvan". And as to being a single man among a thousand plus world's most beautiful women (and you know my concept of beauty, and if you don't, please visit my Beauty Tips From Accountant thread in the beauty section) I remember what the great poet Kannadasan said when he visited our college in the 70s (don't use this information to cross check my age)
    He said in a hall full of a thousand men if a sole woman is asked to walk she will do so with so much grace and feminine shyness that will make her extraordinarily beautiful. If you reverse the situation - a man walking before a thousand ladies - well, he said, there would not have been a more awkward sight in the whole of nature. When I first entered this site (at that time the strength was about 100 plus) I remembered the great poet's words. And every time I reply, respond and post, I remember those words. Now I feel very relieved to hear you positively commenting on the sole yang force. (by the way do you know i-ching? I learnt it meticulously but the predictions were frighteningly real so I left that and used it in the haunted house)
    Thanks for your greetings to my mom. (Why my Dad was left out?, Just kidding)
    Getting a birthday message like this from such a powerful writer adds special meaning to the day. I can never even begin to thank you.
    with love, affection and regards,
    sridhar
    PS: From your PS I can infer that you are only 5 days elder to me. I thought it would be some years. ha ha ha

10. varalotti

Thanks Mohana!

Dear Mohana,
    thanks for the nice greetings. Your name reminds me of the sweet raga in Carnatic music and I love to listen old film songs set to that Raga.
    thanks again,
    Varalotti