Happy Birthday, Our Dear Varalotti !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 28, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, Fellow Taurean!

Dear Sunitha,
    thanks for those nice words about Taureans. I am the only Taurean in the family and will surely use those words to brag to my wife and daughter. And I know what they will say, 'That's all right, but you are an exception to the general rule' ha ha ha.
    My name is there in the cake and I could n't eat it. I also had the same mouth watering experience seeing the virtual cake (though it has been really baked and with much more real love and affection)
    regards,
    Varalotti

2. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You..............

Dear Sridhar,[I hope I can address you like this]
    Even though I have not personally interacted with U in any of the forums I like to read your B&B serials. I am still in episode 3[can't go fast because of my 2 year old]. I am enjoying every bit. You seem to have won all the ladies hearts. Keep it up!
    Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

I hope you enjoyed eating MRS CV'Scake as much as I did.

Love,

3. varalotti

Thanks For The Wishes and Predictions, Sunkan

Dear Sunkan,
    In your own inimitable style you have given your wishes as well as your predictions (by the way that's numerology or astrology) And the nice picture which by itself spoke a thousand words, Thanks a lot.
    Though your predictions show that the coming year will be a mixed blessing, coming from your heart and immersed in your unmixed affection, I really enjoyed it.
    And with so many friends, so many ILites by my side, I now have the confidence that I can meet any challenge and come out successful.
    Thanks once again Sunkan for
    a) the kind words
    b) for the predictions and
    c) for the picture
    regards,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

You have a way with the words, Prathiba!

Dear Prathiba,
    Now honestly I don't know what to write to tell that I owe you a lot for those nice words.
    I have been foolishly thinking that only writers have a way with the words. By your beautiful message you have blasted that generalisation and have shown to the world, that a loving heart has got a better way with the words than a professional writer.
    And you have given me the greatest compliment I (or for that matter any human being) can hope to get. "human". Will never forget those words.
    Only a few days back I was writing to Chitra that the new serial is now taking a lot of my time and I have to sit up late in the night to finish the final touches. And you by your beautiful response to the 7th episode suddenly made everything worth the while and turned my labour into a labour of love.
    Even now I work till midnight. It's now 11 40 pm here. But I don't feel tired at all.

My prayer to God is that I should deserve all this love and affection bestowed on me by so many people spread throughout the globe.
    May you be always blessed, Prathiba.
    with love and regards,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Thanks For The Special Greetings, Vandhana!

Dear Vandhana,
    Let me just say your name - vandhanam - is both a greeting (vanakkam) and thanks in Tamil. If I am special it's because you all made me so. I am indebted to Chitra for the nice cake. The cake and the party may be virtual, Chitra's and your affection is very real.
    So let me repeat, a thousand vandhanams to Vandhana. For the kind wishes and greetings.
    Varalotti

6. varalotti

Thanks Anjana!

Dear Anjana,
    (yes you can defly address me as dear sridhar)
    thanks for the nice words you have about my serial. Please also read other ILites comments on it to get a balanced view.
    More than winning the ladies' hearts I have got a place in them which I deem it as the greatest honour.
    Thanks for the nice wishes, Anjana.
    Please take your time to read the serial as your two year old is far more precious than this accountant's serial.
    sridhar

7. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

Happy Birthday dear friend...

Hey much pampered Induslad...Many Many happy Returns of the day...Chitra's cake contains the love and good wishes of all of us...her loving gesture of baking a cake truly represents the spirit pervading in this fabulous site...Have a great Birthday Sridhar..you truly deserve all the exuberant love and affection of all the ILites.

Here is one Irish blessing for you which is supposed to be very potent..
    " May there always be work for your hands to do
    May your purse hold a golden coin or two
    May the Sun always shine on your window pane
    May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain
    May the hand of a friend always be near to you
    May God fill your heart with gladness and always cheer you..!!"

My best wishes to your wife Indhu and daughter Preethi..and loving pranams to your parents ...may you all enjoy this day and all the days to follow..

ambika

8. varalotti

Words fail me for the umpteenth time!

Dear Ambika,
    How am I going to thank you for your kind wishes? An affectionate Indian mother bestowing a potent Irish blessing on the much pampered Induslad - what more can I wish for?
    The Irish wish is really potent as that wish will make me the richest person in the world. What else do we need from life?
    But I need one more thing, Ambika, that I should be in the hearts of true friends like you for ever.
    I can never repay the exuberant love showered on me by the Most Gracious ILites.
    I am moved to see that you remained awake so late to wish me.
    May you always be blessed, Ambika.
    sridhar

9. Seetha3

Seetha3 Senior IL'ite

Happy Birthday!!

Dear Sridhar:

Wish you a very very happy Birthday!!

I know you are one of the most popular person in IL. I not able to devote time reading your stories becoz of my little one but nevertheless ,.. i do read your articles (short ones i mean) when time permits and you are doing a wonderful job.

Have a great day and I wud love to a part of the virtual cake cutting thanks to CV!!

Have a wonderful day.

Seetha

10. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Many More Happy Returns Of The Day!

Dear Sridhar,

I guess i am one of the first ones to wish you on THE DAY! according to german culture we should not wish earlier....so here goes ur wish...

WHO IS HE ?

Be it in Men Mean Jokes or WoMen Are Knives,
    Or in the Evil DIL or MIL
    Or in his Enthralling Saturday Morning Treats,
    His Presence is felt AND His Absence is missed AT ONCE !
    Is he an AUDITOR or An ADVISOR or an AUTHOR!
    Whether he is defending himself from THE CLAWS
    Or Basking in the Bouquet of PRAISES,
    Or Waiting for our COMMENTS,
    And sincerely/patiently answering us all....
    Who else can this BE ........
    He is NONE other than OUR OMNIPRESENT
    INDUSLAD/ VARALOTTI SIR!:clap

I too join in the PARTY and in wishing that ALL HIS DREAMS COME TRUE!

Chitra, i just had a taste of your wonderful cake...thanks for sharing it virtually with all of us!