Happy Birthday, Our Dear Varalotti !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

The 29 th of April is the 28<SUP>th</SUP> birthday of our one & only Induslad !( he has written in his photo thread that he is turning 28 this year, believe me, I am not exaggerating his age !) . He is still a lad to us, because his interactions do not reveal that he is ( not ) ageing at all ! A living Markandeya in our I L community ! I pray to God that he turns 28 every year without fail. He is the ever charismatic “ Jawaharlal Nehru” of our site ! He comes from Madurai – I belong to Madurai as you all know now. So, I think I am justified in joining hands with all of you to wish our dear “ Varalotti” a very happy birthday.

His serials have become an integral part of the prestigious postings of I L . On saturdays, If we check “ who is online”, it is easy to find out that everybody is browsing his serial & justifiably so. His popularity is increasing in Tamil Nadu, with two of his collections of short stories being released recently. Yet another book of his is likely to be released shortly .

I personally feel, he is a big morale-booster for persons like me, who have dared enter the literary forum in I L with my analyses of his stories ! A friend asked me if I got his prior permission for the same – I answered, he is our own Varalotti, it did’nt even strike me that I should get formal permission from him to do the same. I just enjoy doing it & he in turn encourages, me as if it is very close to a real analysis , that I have started feeling happy with what I write.

He is a one-man army who has taken on tackling thousand & odd ladies in this site .That he does it so naturally, gracefully, effortlessly increases our admiration for him. Inspite of being a very popular,successful, fulltime professional as an auditor in Madurai, his spending time with us in Induladies speaks of his warm & affable nature. He always has a pleasant word for every mail to him. He takes special care not to hurt anybody by his words and allows us to grow at our own pace. He also makes sure that he does not sound dogmatic or arrogant in his interactions with us.

I pray to our Madurai Meenakshi to bless him and his family with good health, peace and harmony amidst plenty and prosperity.

Dear Varalotti, May Your Day Be Blessed As Special As You Are is the wish of

All of us, I Lites.

Dear Sridhar,
    This is my personal message to you. Being elder to you , let me wish you “ sarvaabheeshta siddhirasthu”. This, I am writing, fully aware of your merits.
    I am posting below, the photo of a a birthday cake specially baked for you by me. You can have the pleasure of viewing. We, in my family will have the pleasure of eating the same, thinking of you !

Love & regards,

Chithra.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2006

2. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Happy Birthday Varalotti!

I join hands with Mrs CV in cutting the wonderfully baked cake! I am sure all of us will join us in this little party!

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HOPE YOU HAVE MORE SUCH BIRTHDAYS IN FUTURE!

Regards,
    Purnima

3. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

many happy returns of the day

Dear Varlotti,
    I am so happy that two illustrious members of IL are celebrating their birhday in the same week.My family joins me in wishing you all the best this year and more in the years to come.May Mother Meenakshi shower your family and you with all that is best,. How are you celebrating the great day?
    Chitvish, your cake has bowled me over.
    Regards,
    Meenu

4. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti

Many more happy returns....it is so nice to know that many of our fellow ILites are Taureans like me...you know-Taureans are trustworthy,loyal,dedicated etc,etc,etc.....does it look like I am blowing my own trumpet....or rather our trumpet!
    [​IMG]

Dear Chithra Madam
    I login early in the morning to see that mouth-watering cake of yours...why are u intent on killing us by posting a picture of the same !!!

[​IMG]

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

happy birthday varloo/sridhar......

dear sridhar....
    u have a grt fan here in IL and i also join the drops....may ur name be etched so deep that even water cannot wash it away......i also pray that u acheive a lot as ur so young and sensitive just like ur no....
    let me tell u abt the year ahead for u...
    this year ur life will have a grt upliftment....ur work would be a reckoning force...and ur status in life going up.......u will have allround development in all ur sphere of life this year...u will be appreciated as a winner in ur surroundings...u may have a grt change in ur job...though it is a good change it may take some time for u to settle down there....kindly prepare mentally to take up new challenges....u may lose contact with a very very near and dear one...this relation could be proffessional one...many issues stagnating may come to the fore to disturb u..it could take a emotional turn and go up to the court for settlement...u will win the case also...all these years ur efforts have been undermined and this would change and bring to the notice of all to see...and ofcourse the result is sure sweet enough for u to enjoy...u will have to concentrate on ur love life..business and unexpected windfall of money that come ur way...even gambling this year willfavour u...u will leave ur mark this year....so says my greetings to u too...all the best in ur life...the rest the lord knows what is best for u....regards..sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  6. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Happy Birthday!!

Dear Sridhar,

Many Many more happy returns of this day!

You are flowing like an incessant stream of inspiration, gathering many people in the course and i am sure u will continue to flow so.

Your writings have enthralled us. They have set our minds thinking. They have welled up our eyes (and even burnt them!? hahaha). Many of us are enthused by your writings and have unleashed our words to critic them, in the due course widening our vacabulary, social knowledge and life experiences. Your interactions have introduced the caring person in you who is neither an accountant nor a writer, but a human. I can go on like this about you, till the dawn of 29th april 2007 when u will turn 29:tongue, but i know every ILite feels the same as I and it would not amount to an overstatement if i say you are the STAR of this forum.

You have been imparting the pearls of your wisdom and the gems of your works. You started with the Promise and please keep up your promise and be with us this way always. Be with us, we will all laugh together, think together, write together and share life together.

May you be showered with more love, regard and respect.
    May your knowledge grow boundlessly, so that we will reap its benefits like we have been doing for an year now.
    May you and your loved be blessed with good health and wealth.
    May all your endeavours bring success and fame to you with His blessings.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Lots of love and respectful regards,
    Prathibha

Last edited: Apr 28, 2006
  7. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Best Wishes

Dear Varlotti,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. You are a very special member of IL annd in True iL style, MRs CV has baked a beautiful cake and we can all have a virtual party and enjoy a virtual cake.

With very warm wishes on your birthday.

Vandhana

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,
    You made me almost cry with your greetings and sob with the specially made cake. I have been using thousands of words, literally living with words for days on end; but right now I don't have the right words, not even enough words to thank you.
    I am very proud to know that I am giving so much happiness to so many people. But it is equally true that I derive as much happiness interacting with you and other ILites.
    Yes, my profession is stressful and I am a full time professional. But now I plan my appointments in such a way that between two assignments there will be a 5 or 10 minutes gap. And needless to say I use that gap to visit our own IL site which relaxes me and refreshes me for the next assignment. At times I will catch up with some of the ILites in gmail chat during that five minute intervals. And when we go on with chatting the next client would have arrived and I will have to abandon the chat and attend to work.
    Let me make a confession. When I grew up in Madurai, in those days, (the seventies) there was a clear segregation between boys and girls. I studied in allboys school, mens college and I need not say CA at that time was an all male fort. In those days even if you talk to a girl of your age asking for some books or notes, the next day your name will be written in charcoal in all the walls in neighbourhood.
    Even after being established in profession I could not freely shake hands with women. Given that kind of background to be a privileged member of an all-women forum is certainly a blessing.
    A sole male member in an all-woman family will be the most loved, even spoilt child of the family. I love to be that - a spoilt child, but your affection will never spoil, it will only revitalise and refresh me.
    And do you remember Chitra, before we know each other I came to Chitvish Forum and posted something.
    Thanks for calling me an one-man army. But before the wonderful army of colourful ILites I love to be defeated.
    Chitra, thanks a ton for your wishes. Thanks a lot. Other than a simple thanks, no other word comes to my mind.
    May you be always blessed.
    Yours affly,
    sridhar/varalotti

9. varalotti

Thanks A Ton, Purnima

Dear Purnima,
    Thanks a ton for your kind wishes. I feel especially blessed this birthday.
    regards,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Meenu, Thanks For The Prompt Wishes!

Dear Minu,
    By illustrious members I think you mean Vidya and Ambika. Yes they had it in the same week.
    How can I thank you enough for your kind wishes.
    My way of celebration is simple. I will be working as usual - from 9 to 1 as it is a Saturday. Evening may go out for eating. And the best part of celebration is receiving messages like yours from ILites and drafting replies to them.
    My wife and daughter have presented me an exquisite T-shirt which I will be wearing tomorrow evening.
    thanks,
    sridhar