Happy Birthday, Chitra!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by varalotti, Mar 18, 2006.

1. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

retransmitting my wishes - ( posted in a wrong thread by mistake)

[​IMG] belated but warm and sincere wishes ...

Dear respected Mrs.Chitra,

Here are my belated happy Birthday wishes to you. I owe you an apology and I am sure I am forgiven..you are that kind of person who has opened her heart wide to fill the world with love and happiness, refreshing the parched ground with showers of guidance and direction. In all your loving replies, we can hear your heartbeat...a sure sign of sincerity and care which connects you with all of us.. thanks .

Its definitely through the stomach that we can reach the hearts, and you pave the way wonderfully and deliciously...you are the chosen one to represent Goddess Annapoorna. May you be blessed..

May God be with you- to strengthen you
    around you- to guard you
    Over you- to shelter you
    before you- to guide you

With very respectful regards, seeking your blessings
    ambika

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  2. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

B'day Wishes

Dear Chitra,
    Belated B'day wishes from me and my husband.. i hope you had loads of fun on your birthday!!!

Reagrds,
    lakshmi

3. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Belated b'day wishes

Captivating, Charming, Chef Extraordinaire, Caring Chithra,
    I didn't forget your b'day - only forgot the date! My good wishes are there with you all year through. Hap hap happy birthday! Did you have the jelly custard that you had made - or was it meant for others? You are one of those rare gems who spreads happiness in the lives of others, so you deserve every happiness in the world. Fragrance lingers on in the hand of the one who distributes perfumes to others. The slide show posted by Sudha was excellent.
    Chithra, all the best, always,
    From your ardent admirer,
    Sharada

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Thanks Sharada, for enjoying the PPS!

Thanks Sharada, for admiring the pps but it is so minimal in comparison to the REAL PERSONALITY!
    I really enjoyed putting together the presentation on behalf of the ILites and to share with you all the happiness and joy!
    Nothing in comparison to what this magnanimous Lady is showering on all of us, unidentifiable (is there a word like that!) souls! ha ha....
    Of course from all of your posts i can also feel that each and everyone one of us with whom Chitra has interacted feel personally attached to her in one way or other.
    Once again thanks to INDUS LADIES for identifying such great souls and getting them to be with all of us.

I am sure we have all drowned Chitra with our overflowing love for her!:oops:

regards,
    sudha

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hilfe Sudha!

Sudha,
    You are absolutely right. See how a generous and noble heart of Chitra has touched everyone one of us with whom she has reacted!! Suddenly, we all have something to cherish..and it is something that money cannot buy. Goodness these days is very hard to come by and when it did, we all simply recognised and felt flattered. That is the way I see it:)
    As to your power point presentation, I was unable to open it and see it in action:( I can get to the picture showing the burst of colours, but it does not move and another window called ' Micorsoft office 2003 setup' opens up and requires me to give username, intitials, organisation and a 25chaaracter product key????! So how do I go about that. Can you help??
    Besides, you say you are from Darmstadt! I lived in Germany for many many years:) "Also, wie geht es dir?? Ich 'dutse' gliech:) Wir sind doch Freunde, nicht war? Bis bald:) Tchau.....":))))

6. sudhavnarasimhan

Hi Kamala,
    Wie geht's dir? Ich bin hier zeit 6 jahre, aber meine deutsch ist nicht so perfekt.....ha ha...that's nice to hear from you...where did u stay and for how long?
    Don't know why the PPS did not open....maybe a different version or so...no idea.

Will try to send it as a file in your private email , or save it in a different format and resnd it....let's see if u can see it.
    talk to u soon...i mean interact with u soon!:thumbsup
    regards

7. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

A Writer's Reward!

Most Gracious ILites,
    Many a time, we writers are disappointed that our writings are not read, and even if read they do not have any impact on the readers.
    Very rarely we get a feedback from our readers and rarer still is when the feed back happens to be positive. The rarest instance is when a reader calls us with a choked voice to tell us 'Your words brought tears to my eyes.' When this happens, that is the red letter day in the life of the writer.
    And today is such a day for me.
    For I received a call from a sweet old lady who thanked me in a choked, emotional voice " sridhar, your words about my daughter moved me. Thank you for that."
    I could not continue the conversation for long for I was afraid either she or I or both might emotionally break down if we talked any further.
    You might have guessed the identity of the caller. You are right. She is our Chitra's mother. May she be blessed.
    Just thought would share this rare moment with you.
    with love and affection,
    sridhar

8. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

chitra, are u listening?????????????

Hello Sridhar,

You make us emotional tooo.
    what a wonderful reward for a mother to know her daughter is a worshipped goddess & grand old mother for the IL family.
    My sincere regards and wishes to her.
    thank you for sharing this special moment with us.

9. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Sridhar,
    That must have been a pleasant surprise for u to get a call like that!

Chitra's mother sounds very like Chitra herself.....with the same warmth and spontaneity , and full of life! That is so sweet of her to call u personally and thank you...she must feel very proud of her worthy daughter !

Good for you that you are creating such positive and loving feelings all around and of course generously sharing it with all of us around the world!

thanks to you and Chitra for being such sharing and caring people!

10. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Yes Sudha you are right!

Knowing Mrs Cv's mom personally i would say that she is a wonderful person, just the way you have described her to be! If we were to admire ChitVish so much, just imagine how admirable her mom would be!

Thank you Varalotti for sharing this warm piece of news!

Regards,
    Purnima