Happy Birthday, Chitra!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by varalotti, Mar 18, 2006.

1. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Happy Birth Day

Dear Mrs.Chitra,

Many more happy returns of the day.You are a very great person with lots of love and talent,thank you for all your great work.Vazhaa pallandu.

love,
    mohana.

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Chithra Madam

Many more happy returns...I saw all the wishes from all our members and thought I was very late in wishing.Then I saw Varalotti's writeup and heaved a sigh of relief...Thank God,I am not late.

Here's wishing you a wonderful birthday and hoping to wish you on many more birthdays to come..

[​IMG]

Cheers

3. sheela

sheela New IL'ite

Hi Chitra,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday and many many more. Your contributions are amazing and unbelievable.

May God give you the very best of health all the time.

Regards,
    Sheela

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I am at a loss of words, friends !

My loving friends of our very dear I L,
    This is the best birthday-morning ever ! I feel so happy that I am at the receiving end of so much of love & warmth from all of you, living across the globe.
    Sridhar, your affection for me, my God, how do I thank you for this - I attribute it to our sharing our native place Madurai & our Alma Mater, dear old American College.
    Sudha, lovely presentation ! You have taken real effort for my sake !
    Kavya, I stll remember your invitation to join the I L & later on take up Ask Chitvish.
    I don't know what made you feel so confident about me !
    I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that I forget my age when I enter this loving & beautiful forum - much as my " modesty" warns me, I end up interacting in all the naughty ones as well !
    God has willed that this is the " happening age" for me & I accept it happily & thankfully. But I also tell myself " In life, this too shall pass " !
    Your bouquet of tulips is sitting smugly in the place, where you sent it to, Vidya !
    Friends, just remember there is always a chitvish around to " mother " you whenever you need her - it is her privilege to feel wanted & be loved by so many.
    " The best is yet to be".
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

happy birthday chitra

dear chitra,
    u r the magnet of il so if it is ur birthday i think all of us would love to wish u a grt life ahead....
    here is what the numerology say for this new year ahead.....
    u will be having a lot of improvement in ur status and so will get a lot of new friends and a lot of admirers ...and due to this rise in status u will have many oppurtunitiescoming ur way...in ur line of business u may develop a lot of things...like may be new branches for ur business and new associates to go with it..ur dreams of many a year would be realised this year..and glad to say lots of profit in the coming year....u may have to lead ur own department heading it will give u the perks associated with it...plenty of good changes in ur family...it says if ur very very active the profit runs into ur pocket...u may face a lot of expenses too and may feel it is beyond ur imagination so u need some caution in that front...it is but natural for expenses to come when u venture into new things...u will have considerable time to relax but if u can put it to use u will be sowing good to reap later...pl do not give away ur responsibility for others to tackle ...u may face loss here and be warned abt this...so take descision to improvise ur business on ur own...but please do not exhaust too much as it may affect ur health...so tackle with take it easy policy....wish u all the best ....regards....sunkan

Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  6. Leo

Leo New IL'ite

Happy Birthday Chitra

Dear Chitra,

Wish u many many happy retuns of the day. U r the epitome of a perfect woman....giving wonderful recipes, the tricks to improvise on dishes, the book reviews and other things that u have written like offering to God....annapoorna photo, feeling happy cooking for the family.....how do u have so much time???

Chitra I think u r a perfect woman and we all here at IL have a lot to learn from u not only cooking but improving our total personality.

On this wonderful day, I wish u a very happy b'day and I sincerely pray that all the best things happen to u, wishing u a great day and a world of happiness.

Love,
    Leo

7. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Happy Birthday!

Dear Mrs. chithra,

Wish you a very happy birthday and many more to come!!!

This is a small ode for you as a birthday gift from all ILites.

With great health may u be blessed
    With more recipes and love may we be showered!!!

Crack your jokes; we shall giggle
    pour your wisdom: we will never struggle!!!

Be with us like how you are!!
    We will all cherish this bond wherever we are!

8. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

happy birthday

happy birthday <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Dear Chitra,
    Let Me Wish You Very Many More Happy Returns Of The Day.may Goddess Meenakshy Bless You With Many More Healthy Years To Help All Of Us In Our Times Of Need. You Have Become Indispensable As ThE Friend Philosopher And Guide In All Walks Of Life For An International Community Which Adores You
    Affectionate Regards.
    Meenu

9. Usha Sridhar

Usha Sridhar Senior IL'ite

happy birthay!!!

when there are so many people who are so proud of ammamma, how can we not be!! it is a weekly ritual to look forward to the "amaaazing"( if said in the right tone, it can very well be copywrighted to the madurai family!!) dinners, ranging from dosai to pasta nepolitane (spelt right, gran?)... it is quite a delight to just watch the excitement with which a newly made dish is decorated with cashews or corriander and photographed from all angles possible!! i remember a time, a couple years ago, when ammamma never used to lemme eat anything without it going to the poojai room, and a short neivedyam done.. its pretty funny.. how its all changed!! now its all abt putting it on the computer and getting immediate feedback.. but i just know that gran is a wonder woman and there is absolutely no doubt about it.. there is nobody in my family i am more proud of and doubt i will ever be....
    here's wishing you the best birthday ever ma...!! have a grand great and "amaaazing" birthday...!!
    lots and lots of love
    ranju
    ps- i am sorry this is from amma's id
    pps- i cant wait to eat the jelly custard today!!! :)

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Happy Birthday

Dear Chitvish,
    Many many more happy returns of the day. May you have a long and peaceful life full of health and prosperity. You have brought about a great changes in the lives of so many people. You have said in your reply that this is your time of achievement. Chitra, don't think like that. You have successfully completed your first and formost duty - to take good care of your family, bringing up children and grand children- and now you are adjusting to the 21st century by learning computers and getting global. This is a great achivement.
    You are bringing joy to many households around the world by sharing wholeheartedly your recipes and secrets and thus making us all super cooks.
    Whicher restaurant we may go or whatever exotic food we eat, we always feel happy only when we cook food for our family and they feel happy eating it. As you said earlier, our love also is mixed in the dishes which makes it special. So you are helping all of us spread our love around. Once more wishing you A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY AND MANY MORE TO COME from my family and myself.
    Varloo