1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happiness And Sorrows Are Part Of Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 24, 2019.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Whenever we meet a person and if they ask how are you, we say fine , even if we are not fine. When the question is asked immediately we reply fine. Being fine is the state of mind. When we are in problem we cant share with everyone, only to some we are able to share. When we share our problems with someone, they should be in a position to console us, some dont know how to console them . Some people have the knack of consoling them and also solving their problems. Light troubles speak, great troubles are silent

Some are able to keep their feelings in their heart and they dont let out their feelings. But instead of keeping and worrying themselves it is better to let out then we feel light. Also sharing with others , they will be able to solve our problem. I cant keep anything in my heart especially if I am worried, when I share with others only I feel good and light

In science you must not talk before youknow, in art you must not talk before you do, in literature u must not talk before you think. We should not get upset with little jerks in life because life is like a road and problems are like speed breakers. They save us from big accidents. I will be a reason for one's happiness and not be a part of one's sadness and not a reason for it

Happiness and sorrows are part of life. Too much of happiness is also not good. God gives us some sorrow in between so that we will know what is life and also we will think of Him.

2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Very well said....:clap2:

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear for the first and only feedback

messedup likes this.
  4. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

:icon_writing:keep writing:icon_writing::hello::thumbup::worship2:

iyerviji likes this.