1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Handbag

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kkrish, Dec 11, 2011.

1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha
    Thank you so much.
    Yes, true how lovely it will be to just be able to pull some of the fat away and lose weight! Very unfair! I totally agree :)!
    Thank you so much I am so glad you enjoyed it. And I told only half of it..
    Bless you heart for thinking about this! If they did we would have to leave an hour earlier or I will simply check in my handbag too, whatever amount they charge is worth it.
    Thanks for the wishes. This bag is tearing so I am on my search for the next one! So wish me luck!

That was an awesome feedback Sabitha! Loved it! Thanks!

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ms. C.
    Than you so much for visiting my thread.
    Oh, that's nice to know! I must really spend quite a few days in Chennai to shop. I am sure it will be lovely to change bags every six months. If I get the perfect bags with all the compartments and pocket, i surely will buy four or five. Thank you for that shopping tip.

:)! I keep one pocket for my bindi pad and lip gloss, and small bottle of hand lotion for winter.
    i also carry my small SriRamajayma notebook ever since I read in one of your threads about its power. I write SriRamajayam whenever I get a few minutes break.

Thank you for sharing your handbag contents too Ms. C.
    Enjoyed your feedback. I love you new avatar too, but unable to read the dishes name. I am sure it is delicious no matter what it is called.

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    :rotfl:rotfl! Really? Do we really grive over a handbag more than man grieves over his car if there is as much as a dent on it? Kamlji what a car is to man , the handbag is to women. So we are even!:thumbsup
    :rotfl:notthatway:

I am eager to see what you have to write on ladies' handbags. Can't wait.

Sure I will get a dozen, th eproblem is they make ony one perfect one among all the bags that they sell.. perhaps you can manufacture handbags and give it a brand name, "Bagit"!

Thanks for the hilarious feedback Kamalji!

4. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

My dear K, Such a wonderful post!

ha ha ha... Very funny...
    Hand bags are nothing short of a treasure.. :)

You know the latest trend here.. In house warming and other functions, people have started gifting hand bags to ladies with kumkum and tamboolam... So I have quite a few of unused handbags at home as I carry a backpack to office.. :)
    Your post reminded me of one of my aunt who used to buy kilos of vegetables and stuff them in her hand bag.. no wonder her hand bag used to last only for few months...

K, do get a cute and trendy hand bag for your self :)

1 person likes this.
  5. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Kamala Ma..
    A wonderful snippet about handbags..its me also sailing in the same boat as you are...searching for handbag with our requirement we find it difficult to get a good one.....

Good one ma...wish that you get a good hand bag soon...

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Kamala dear nice write up on handbag. I always carry a big handbag in which everything is there handy. I also go for a handbag which is big enough and the price also must be less. Till now I have had so many handbags. The other day when I had gone for a marriage someone wanted Fevistik I immediately removed from my bag and gave. Only for marriages I like to carry a small handbag. If I see any attractive handbag I like to own it.

7. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidhya
    Thank you so much for the lovely feedback.
    They are doling out handbags in Bangalore? Wow what more reason do I need to holdback my decision on visiting bangalore on my next visit. Tell me when you have the next house warming function and i will book my tickets :)!

You use a back pack? Guess it is convenient. But I use only one bag for all occassions. So I settled for a handbag.

A trendy one you say...ok let me see!

Enjoyed you feedback much!

8. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Uma.
    Nice to know that you too are like me when it comes to handbag use.
    I totally agree that finding one that suits us is very difficult. i only wish they make more of the same type. Can keep one as a back up!

9. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Vijiakka!
    You carry a fevistick in you bag? wow! Now I am curious as to what else you carry/ Must be miniature versions of the entire household items.
    But are right, we never know what we will need and when. i always like to be prepared and that's why I need a handbag with so many specifications too!
    lovely feedback akka! Enjoyed it!

10. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Lovely post kamala mam,LOL to the airport incident ..

1 person likes this.