1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Handbag

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kkrish, Dec 11, 2011.

1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Sats
    Hahaha! Your solutions are really out of this world! Not going out eh?
    What a way to be liberated of these. I don’t think I will ever be liberated of my handbag. Like the Pharaohs my bag will come with me to my next world too!

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi
    That was such a sweet feedback! Just like you! Thanks!
    I am so glad you enjoyed it. I am sure you won’t look a handbag the same way again, right?

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear EverHappy
    Please do print it if it is going to help your fiancé understand and hopefully get you that perfect handbag so that you will be Everhappy!
    I am so glad that out there are so many of my own heart when I comes to selecting the perfect handbag.
    Thank you so much for you lovely words.

4. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Divy
    Handbag hunting days ahead for you too, is it? Wish you all the best.
    Coming to think of it, even writing our school and college exams are a breeze, but finding this handbag that meets our needs is so tough!
    Thank you so much. I am happy somewhere in the world another friend is in currently going through this agony with me.

5. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ms. Unique
    Thank you so much!

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

DearKamala,
    I have to share this with you - all the designer handbags are available in duplicate cheap version in Pondy Bazaar. The advantage is you can go on changing every 6 months unless you get "senti" to your old
    bag! :biggrin2:
    My bag needs a bindhi pad because suddenly mine can let me down by falling away!!
    I keep a tiny pyramid - it is a consequence of my learning reiki!!

1 person likes this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Krish,

Well a ladies blog, i dont know much about handbags.But i do see ladies fawn more over their handbags than their hausbands. if a husband got lost, and a handbag got lost, for a while that is, u can imagine where the lady will have more grief and sorrow !!!

And then u ladies have to have the purse visible, for us men the wallet remains tucked in the trousers, that too back side, close to u know where, HAHA

Well i might be tempted to write on this one, in my blog, many things to say, this FB will get long,

Good one, u need a dozen of them, what say.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  8. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanti
    Oh wow! You are carrying as much stuff as I do. Feels so good to know I am not the only one.
    I have only one bag at a time Shanti. Because whenever I change bags I always lose something so decided to stick to one. Let me go and check HERMES on the website. If I like their stuff maybe I can buy two and save this agony when one wears out.
    Hahha! Can hear ’em but not find ‘em huh? You are indeed in trouble:-0
    HongKong Shanti? Ok when I happen to go that side I surely will check it out. Do you like the Louis Vitton?
    Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I enjoyed reading about all the stuff you carry too!

1 person likes this.
  9. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mythili
    Thank you so much!
    Unhealthy attachment :) :)…mmm...a new concept of our relationships with our handbags.
    Ah, I now see why your husband termed it that way. Oh my, really funny. I can imagine you buying bag after bag and then tossing it off as “no good”.

I think one day all our stuff will be beneath the lining that the bag will be empty – yeah a strong lining is what we need...will add it to the list.
    Thank you so much!

10. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Sumitha
    Coming to think of it, you are so right. The men have just their wallet and they are done. I absolutely agree with you that it is because we are there to carry all the necessities. I carry my hubby’s business cards and he gives them off with a flourish!
    Yes, for this very reason of mystery I love my handbags. Every time I purge it I will discover some long lost items like the earring I hastily removed in the airport and couldn’t find its pair, a receipt from coffee bought somewhere out of the country during last year’s trip, the number of safety pins, the pens that never are there when we need.
    Our handbags also provide us this entertainment isn’t it? Thanks for bringing this wonderful aspect of the handbag to the fore. And also four your very hilarious feedback!