1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Half happy and half sad

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 28, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Actually I was going to give the tittle feeling on top of the world because of IL, but then I am not so happy , I am half happy and half sad

Half sad because since morning my husband is having bad cold. Morning he told me to make Pepper rasam which I made and when he finished his chanting th eprayers and was sitting I went an dgave the Rasam and he was surprised that I brought th erasam when he wanted to have. Morning it was not so bad. He rested and did not go anywhere out. He does not like to go to the Doctor also. Gave him tablet for cold. Evening he went out and then to temple also, it looked it had become little less. He told me to buy tablet for cold but I forgot and he got angry because I did not buy as he could not control the cold. When someone is not well and having cold, everytime sneezing and the nose irritating anyone will get irritated. When irritated whom to show the anger, wife only na. I said I will go and buy the tablet, he said its already 11 pm when it was only 9.45 pm, so I went and bought the tablet and give him with milk. At this time when he running nose I should be careful not to irritate but what to do I also irritate him, he went to bed and since I went to the room he did not put off the light, I asked him shall I put off the late because he was sitting, again he got irritated and told I kept it because you came into the room , now if you want dont put offthe light. I understood and put off the light

Now half happy because from morning I am getting so many alerts which made me happy

First of all I must say I am very happy that I have got 640 trophy points
    Shanvy had mentioned in a thread about my dil's balcony garden
    Shobamma mentioned me in a thread about men cooking in our house
    Parineeta mentioned that she thought of me while having chocolates
    Jskls metnioned that she thought me during weekend how I managed with kids
    Viswa , Periamma, Krishnamma, Latha , Vaidehi joined Coffee mornings and others too earlier and made me happy and in 18 days it has crossed 100 messages

Hope by tomorrow my husband is ok and normal as always and gets up with a smling face.

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dont worry Vijima. Hope uncle feels better soon. Cheer up! Take care

iyerviji likes this.
  3. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

God blessings always with you Viji maa don't worry,uncle will be feels better tomorrow. Take care.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

I hope your DH gets well soon and puts a big smile on your face in real life, too. Meanwhile, I'm glad you're happy here. :)

iyerviji likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijiakka,

He will be fine and don't worry. Always remember that he is a Yogi and God is with him always and that might be the reason why he doesn't take help from the physicians.

Viswa

iyerviji likes this.
  6. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,
    Sad to hear that Mama is ill, I wish him speedy recovery.
    Take care,
    Vaidehi

iyerviji likes this.
  7. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Vijima, Sad and Viji does not go well together. Uncle will be fine soon. For me, I feel better if I take steam whenever I have cold. Try that with a steamer or just boil water in a pot and ask him to inhale the steam with a towel over his head.

iyerviji likes this.
  8. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That is a good thread topic. :)

Hope things are better,and we'll see a bright Good Morning post from you.

iyerviji and kaniths like this.
  9. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin aunty
    Hope mama is better today.
    Your care and the comfort food you make would make him well very soon.
    Take care aunty :)

iyerviji likes this.
  10. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji
    Hope ur hubby is better soon.
    Reading your post I felt you were describing mine! He also does not like to go to doctors, why for that matter neither do I and we keep blaming each other when things go out of hand. My DIL and and grandson gleefully watch free tamasha in the house with two of us quibbling .

yes, it is easier and safer to get irritated with your spouse than any one else. I like to say, as it is there are few pleasures left in life. If we give up fighting also what will be left? So dont worry and dont feel sad!

iyerviji likes this.