1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hairfall?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by goldencookie, Aug 6, 2015.

1. goldencookie

goldencookie Junior IL'ite

i have seen many women having nothing left on their head just few strands of hair even like no chance to grow back as i see all follicles are dead ,all of them are just 35 to 45years old and they have hair on back side of head and no hair on top ad sides.
    whats the cause for this?
    when i see them i just scared as i am suffering severe hair fall from one year,all of my friends and relatives asking me why your hair thinning out and having visible scalp.when i see women with vey very less hair on their head immediately i fell sick ,silence occupies all around me.is my head going to be like that ??? that question makes me unhappy and brings sadness in my face.

WHATS THE CAUSE FOR THIS PROBLEM?CAN BE IT CUREd AND GET HEALTH HAIR BACK?

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

@Goldencookie
    (Loved your username as I'm a cookie freak)
    Already given reply to your query.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...48-70-100-hair-strands-every.html#post3541177

Read All about hair and reasons for Hair Fall and get knowledge.

Analyse the reason for your hair fall with the help of your physician.Follow any one method of restoration.

Have balanced food and sound sleep.

Divert your all time thinking towards your favorite time pass.
    Get involved into your friends circle.

First come out of your negative thought and behavior.Mental illness makes you more sick.Forget all those issues.Try to be normal.

Always have positive thought and action.
    WYAWYG :)
    (What You Apply,W(T)hat You Get)

This is one life to be lived happily.Don't mess and miss it.

All the best.

Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  3. pinkytyagi92

pinkytyagi92 Bronze IL'ite

Hair Falling is major issue. It has become a common problme with millions peoples & there are many those share their experience to stop Hair Falling.

1 person likes this.
  4. rushtha

rushtha New IL'ite

Hi,

PCOS and elevated testosterone is the main culprit here. If you have any deficiency, stress and other things will not cause scalp thinning/baldness in the frontal area if you continue to loose some amount of hair.

In short please check your hormonal profile. If you/your family any history of diabetes will also cause hairloss similar to androgenic hair loss/PCOS hair loss.

Mean time have healthy food, moderate exercise with 8 hours sleep. Also drink ample amount of water.

1 person likes this.
  5. Bhuvana007

Bhuvana007 Silver IL'ite

The hair fall reason may involve your health conditions, pollution, food style, stress, etc.. check your health with doctor ex:thyroid,etc.. apply oil at night, do very very gentle massage to scalp before u go to sleep. when you are totally relaxed while sleeping, it works. try this if it suits you. And have good amount of proteins and iron rich foods. try to reduce the body heat with fruit juices. drink lot of water and have adequate sleep.

stay healthy and take care!

3 people like this.
  6. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

In my case, I have found stress and work pressure is major cause for my problem.
    Thank God I came out with some Vit tablets as prescribed by doc. Otherwise I may be left with just handful of hair.
    Apart for this, it became a big mess while cleaning house. Everywhere strands, strands...
    As soon as possible you have found the reason better concentrate on improving it is best advice.

2 people like this.
  7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Hairfall can cause because of hormonal changes and deficiency of iron. Its better to consult a doctor and follow their instructions. If its needed your doctor may prescribe a blood test for you.

2 people like this.
  8. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

goldencookiel - do you know whether the women you mentioned had perhaps undergone chemotherapy? Have you seen your physician as suggested by Yashikushi?

9. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

Check ferritin and Vit D levels, correct deficiency.

In case it is female pattern hair loss seek ayurvedic help. Bhringaj works best in this case.

10. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hair and eyes is the most sensitive part of our body which immediately reflects our body condition.Add soya and walnuts in your regular diet (this is what hair clinics suggest),if hair starts thinning, means each single strands of hair getting thinned out or becoming weak is the sign adverse hairfall condition,you really have to take special treatment and care for your body and hair.Prevention is better than cure,so start taking healthy food and ample sleep.