1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

haircuts to cover forehead

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by psshenoy, Jan 5, 2012.

1. psshenoy

psshenoy New IL'ite

hi all
    i have long hair upto hips and large forehead. Can anyone pls suggest me suitable hairstyle to cover my forehead maintaining same hair length.

looking for suggestions........

2. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

U can see the descriptions as below they have styled near the forehead... It will look amazing.. because my friend has long forehead and lengthy hairs and she tries these styles to cover her forehead & she looks brilliant!! :)

1. Long and generous layers are styled out of the face and to an attractive swinging movement. The dance of silken waves and large curls is romantic and luxurious, but still casual enough to wear every day and everywhere. The feminine softness of this style is underlined by the warm glow of the chocolaty color.

2. Long hairstyle, subtly tapered at the ends retaining the lengths and with a large sweep of hair at the side to contrast with the untapered contours.

3. Suzanne425

Suzanne425 New IL'ite

I also like to cover my forehead with my hair...U can can give a layer cut in the upper site of your hair and u can back portion long and straight that u like..i think you will look gorgeous......

4. psshenoy

psshenoy New IL'ite

thx u for ur suggessions......... will try it... hope it looks gud.............

5. cissyboo

cissyboo Silver IL'ite

How is your hair currently? If it is center parted, and you get a fringe cut you may have to train the hair not to part in the middle.