1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair styles/Hair Cuts for long,short,curly,frizzy hair..requests and suggestions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Rajjo, Aug 25, 2007.

1. RachelS

RachelS New IL'ite

Re: Hair styles for long hair

Wonderful topic and cool replies as well, I love these post and hair extensions as well. I have a great news for you all. Now within a few minutes you can get your favorite celebrity hairstyle. Just waiting for new app developed by Rachel Stroup, an expert in personal image industry.. You can get your celebrity hair style just using new developed app, It does Automatic face recognition. Also auto detecting your face shape, then detects what celebrities have same shape as you with a verity.
    We would love to give you access to application for free. What we seek is that you post on your face book to let your fans review and use the apps. They will also get free access.

We look forward to hear from you .

COMING SOON :party

2. Monirul

Monirul New IL'ite

If you are reading this then I guess you are wondering how you too can get your free Moroccan hair oil. We will get to that in a few minutes, but first I want to give you some information about this product. People from all over the world are taking advantage of the hair restoring benefits of the kernels of the Argan Tree. You will now have the same opportunity without having to pay for it.

3. Kayaan

Kayaan Junior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing :)

4. nelson111

nelson111 Junior IL'ite

I Effective Tips for Dry Hair Care
    1. Choose a healthy lifestyle
    2. Always make sure to use filtered water while conditioning or washing your hair.
    3.Make it a habit of not washing your hair more than once daily until and unless its really dirty.

4.Use shampoos that are free of sulfate because sodium luaryl sulfate is known to strip the hair of natural oils.

5.Those suffering from dandruff should make sure not to use over the counter anti dandruff shampoos that may consist of SLS, its better to go for natural alternatives.

6.Its better to use a hair steamer as an alternative for hair dryer during your dry hair care treatments. This will help in stimulating the scalp, seal moisture in hair, improving blood circulation, prevent breakage of hair or hair loss.

7.Use Mother Nature dry hair care products such as coconut, avocado, olive or jojoba oil.

8.Prevent use of hair dryers and chemical processes like perms, hair color or relaxers.

9.Check your diet and consume lot of water on daily basis.

10.While going out into sunlight always wear hat.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. chweetos

chweetos Junior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing. Good one :)

6. shruti04

shruti04 Junior IL'ite

There are lots of ahir styles for long hair as french braid, ponytail, different types of judas. The links that is provided here are good to get solutions for hair problems. Keep posting here .

7. TerrieDaw

TerrieDaw Senior IL'ite

I am having straight hair what would be the hair cut suits to make my hair fluffy??

8. lakshmi012

lakshmi012 New IL'ite

Re: Hair styles for long hair

HI asha
    Try for messy buns , it will look good

9. roncoll40

roncoll40 New IL'ite

10. shwetashetty

shwetashetty New IL'ite

I have hair partially straight and then curling kind. i have always done a step cut. It suits me too. But can you please suggest something else.