1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Loss/Fall Questions & Solutions for hair growth

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by simi, Apr 1, 2005.

Is it easy home remedy

Poll closed Mar 2, 2009.
  1. yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no idea

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

lemon juice for hair

Dear Shivaani

I have a small doubt...are you sure lemon juice is okay..I heard lemon is a bleaching agent..will it not harm hair...just wanted to know.

Cheers

2. Pravallika

Pravallika New IL'ite

Hi Vatsi,

Thank u for ur reply. I'll try to find it out in Indian store.

Regards,
    Pravallika

3. gulshansherbal

gulshansherbal New IL'ite

try this

almond oil n olive oil r used for body mssage not hed massage.use coconut oil.
    egg givees heat.apply mehendi for 45 minutes n rinse.
    try rejoice.
    stop using stupid tablets .drink milk +haldee everytime inthe night when u go to bed.if nothing works theni give u my product.but try wat i told u above.
    gulshans herbal.

4. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

how to prevent hair fall???

hi all

I need ur help to maintain my hair and to prevent hair fall. everytime i comb my hair some fall out. also when i wash my hair, thats it, i lose plenty... also nowadays i am straightning my hair during that time too i lose hair.
    what is the best solution to prevent hair fall. pls help.
    i used to lose hair in india too but now i am in US even now i lose plenty of hair. My husband also said that after coming to US he too lost plenty of hairs. I dont know how far others in US hailed from india have the same problem.

pls suggest me some tips to overcome this :cry:

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hair fall

Hi,

Straightening the hair always increases the hair fall and also makes the hair very brittle. You have to look after your hair properly. Oil your hair atleast once a week and massage it yourself nicely with your finger tips . The scalp should move under your fingers. Massage nicely for about 10 mts and then tie up your hair for an hour or so. Wash it off with a herbal shampoo/ mild shampoo. You have to do it atleast once a week.
    If you are an eggitarean, you can apply one egg to your scalp for half an hour and then take bath. This will surely help to stop your hair loss.
    Eat nuts and protein rich food. You have to maintain your health always. Drink plenty of water daily. All these, if you follow, will surely help you combat your problem
    And you always remeber that a little bit of hair loss is natural. If you start tensing up then you'll start losing more.
    Love
    Latha

6. ramya_psk

ramya_psk Senior IL'ite

hair fall

hi sanravi,
    i too had the same problem when i came to US.I india we used to have oil bath and shikai but in US there is no other go we r using only shampoo.The main reason is we r using the hot water which contains some chemicals,these enhances increase in hair fall.The only way to reduce is to use conditioner after applying shampoo,here we apply oil only once in a week so these conditioner helps in reducing dandruff.Try this and check it out whether this works out for u

thx
    bye
    ramya:wave

7. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Aloe Vera

If you get aloe Vera leaves there, try to get some. Remove the outer skin of about 15 leaves and take out the gel. Add this to half litre coconut oil and boil till it turns like sand grains. Cool and strain. A friend of mine is using this. She said it stopped her hair fall.

8. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

<TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TD noWrap>Hi Latha

thanks for the reply
    what do u mean by "scalp should move under ur fingers."
    also wat type of shampoo is best, i got pantene recently, is it ok, but i prefer not to use shampoo since they r chemicals, only in urgency in will use them.
    <TD width="100%">
    i dont use eggs, any other alternative??

9. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

good info ramya,

i got pantene pro -v recently with conditioner, i have a gr8 confusion to get a good shampoo and conditioner, can u suggest any ??
    also i dont use shampoo frequently, i got shikakai from india, only if the stock gets over, i have to use shampoo regularly..

10. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

oh i dont think i get aloe vera leaves here, i have to search.
    thanks for the info..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.