1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair loss after coming to US

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by rekhaatu, Dec 24, 2010.

1. rekhaatu

rekhaatu Silver IL'ite

I am having heavy hair loss after coming to US(Dallas)
    I am using natural home made hair oil which my mom prepared and schwarzkopf shampoo which i am using after coming to US.
    I dont know if it is because of the shampoo or the water here.
    My hair strands became very thin and the hair is breaking even if i comb very gently(easily it would be 100 strands everytime i comb). and if i apply oil i cant tell how much hair i am loosing(will be atleast 1000 hairs).
    I am afraid it i'll have any hair left or not.
    Please please please...help me to reduce my hair fall.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010

2. deeps1204

deeps1204 New IL'ite

Hi,

Hair fall problem here is because of hard water only. I am not sure, but some reagents must be available in market/medical shops to make the water soft.
    Use soft water to clean hair.

Regards,
    Deeps

3. gauri32

gauri32 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am also having same problem from last 7 months. Now I am using amway products(nutrilite biotin c plus) and shampoo(amway). with in 1 month my problem solved.I think amway products r very popular in us.

roja.

4. hobbes83

hobbes83 Bronze IL'ite

Hi rekhaatu

I used to have the same problem, sometimes hair used to fall out in clumps I was seriously confirming to myself that something was wrong with my body :spin

Later figured out it was all the elevated chlorine levels in the water here that take a real toll on your hair.

There are a few shower filters out there which takes away the chlorine & other impurities from water, and it really works! I got it from HomeDepot in my city.. not sure if it's called the same where you live. But find out how to reduce the chlorine content from your bathroom water.

5. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

me too faced the same problem.first relax.eat good balanced food and stay happy.dont worry abt this too much.i understand u r problem.try eating eggs this helps u r hair not only grow but also stop falling.dont expect it immediatly give them a months time.u will find a good result.
    start withminimum 2 and then increase to 4.definitely this helps.

6. tripuras

tripuras New IL'ite

hi, please help me

im facing a heavy hairfall after coming to the US. i changed my shampoo even but till no use. im taking a good balancing food. but still im having too much hairfall, im scared to do my head bath n hair combing. my hair color also becoming gray. im feeling very bad. please please suggest me something.

thanks...

7. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

even myself facing the same problem... clumps of hair come out during hair wash and each n evry time i comb my hair... I saw some post in IL tht someone posting about prenatal vitamins for hair loss.. Has anyone tried prenatal vitamins for hair loss? any feedback?

8. swats123

swats123 New IL'ite

For hairloss - did anybody try Shatone (from Shahnaz)? Today one shopkeeper told me it is the best selling product for hairloss and there is a 1 litre bottle too and sells like hotcakes... wonder if it is all true?

9. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

when you go to DR next time ask him to check vitamin D levels.Somehow people go low on vitamin D here.May be because of the cold and don't get exposed to sun.Alteast for me that caused hair loss.And also here mostly typically recommened is Biotin.When I went to dermotoligt,that's what she recommended.I would suggest,may be start taking vitamin'D' until you visit DR.

virtualkv2020 likes this.
  10. homemaker67

homemaker67 New IL'ite

I found this video help full.
    Please check this hair fall after coming to usa