Hair Cutting For Baby ...

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by EagerForInfo, Jul 29, 2018.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

hello
    My baby just turned 2. Since he was a baby he won’t take naps he won’t sleep at night he sleeps at 4 am wakes up at 8 then is clingy and whiny all day and even when he sleeps he wakes up every 1-3 hours for feedings or milk bottle. He is cranky doesn’t eat well cries all the time. But just recently we visited India and shaved his head and he seems a lot better I mean this is the first time I’ve seen him play or smile. Is there such a thing ? I know elders say shaving head makes kids a lot better but I can’t believe the change. Could it be black magic which is gone due to visiting temple ? I don’t understand. The difference is too much. When I went to India people and maids would be asking why he’s crying sooo much. The day we shaved his head he turns into a different kid.

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I think it really depends on what you believe. We shave the head as we believe in reincarnation. If the baby remembers any previous birth incidents, its supposed be cut away with the birth hair.
    Having said this, it could also be that he didnt really care much for hair. I mean at age 2, i am sure he had a head full of hair. Once thats gone, he felt a lot better.