1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Haha

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

HA HA

Adult theme, so please be careful before u read this one. What u may find distastful, I found it funny. So here goes.

Daybefore this was the news that had me laughing.

DDCA playing gentleman's game for sex and sleaze? | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Well this concerns the Delhi Cricket association, of which kejriwal said there is a lot of corruption.

It seems for the selection of boys to the under 14 category, one of the selectors, was asking favors , for selection to few matches 4 lakhs, for all matches 10 lakhs, and for those who cant pay 10 lakhs, then well he wanted to have fun with the mother of the boy.

One father was despaerate for his son. One day he and his wife invited the selector for dinner at a restaurant.He received a call and had to go urgently, he told his wife to take care of the selector and drip him home.They exchanged nos and promised to meet up.

Meet they did, for one year. The selector had fun, took the boy for all the matches . it was after a year, when he heard the boys father boasting , did the guy realize, that the mother was not the mother, but a prostitute paid 5000/- for each time she went to the selector.

HAHAHAHA

As they say, ser pe sava ser eh ! the dad boasted that this was a cheap bargain, I nstead of the 10 lakhs he got done under alakh.

Well well. Something similar I had blogged on a few years back, to those who have not read it, will like it.it is relevant to the above story.

A group of couple friends, used to swap wives in jaipur,. A closed group of friends. All was going fine. One find day, one of the group memebers introduced an old friend from Delhi to the group with his gorgoes wife.

Well the new couple got along with the others, and the swapping continued. Sometimes the new guy could not make it on the date, saying his wife is not well, or something like that, and so that was that.

Once , one of the group members had to go abroad to catch a international flight from Delhi, as we don’t have international flights from here. He went a few hours early, thinking he will meet the delhi friend and his wife, and pass a few hours with the lady, and then board.

He reached their home, rang the bell, and a housewife in a nightgown opened the door, and this chap said I want to mee the memsaab.She said I am the memsaab, and this guy died of shock. Well he scrambled back, and told his other friends, and when they confronted the delhi guy, he confessed that the woman he used to bring was a prostitiute, as he did not want his wife to be in this group.They bashed him black and blue.

The days he could not come, was when the pros was not available to come with him, she being busy with prior appointments.

This a friend told me, over drinks, and I had a great time listening to how crooked people can be eh !

The new year has started, I hope this goes well for u all, Take care, and hope to seel u all next year this time.

KAMAL MAHTANI

Child :
    I am confused...
    I dont want to study....
    Biology teacher told me cell means basic of life in the body...
    Physics teacher told me cell means Battery.......
    Then Economics teacher told me sell means selling things. And History teacher told me cell means prison...
    whtz this..
    now u r telling me that cell means mobile..
    I dont know what's right...
    u tell me!!!

A small reminder !

Don't be so excited about New Year.
    Only the calendar will change.

Spouse,
    Job,
    Targets
    And
    Expenses

will remain the same.

"If U Can Earn Ur Bread Well

There Will Always Be People Around U To Apply Butter..!"

Retwee

2 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, as they say in Hindi, 'seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle, to tedhi karni padegi' which is what the father of the kid seems to have done to get him his matches without making a hole in his pocket. Even so, I can't understand why parents are so desperate these days to push their kids into competitive events. What an elaborate web to weave! As they say, 'ser ko savva ser'. Wonder what the kids learn in terms of values when they observe such dealings going on around them.

2 people like this.
  3. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

omg so much non sense is increasing in this world. and in India where culture is the biggest strength and people from all over world come ot learn and study more about Indian culture. but we Indians are making shame of ourselves by doing all this rubbish.
    seriously sometimes i get confuse that where are we heeding to...
    anyways as usual ur snippet is eye opener and made us aware of such shameful things people do....god save us all...

4 people like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

It is disgusting to know a selector used such means to have the boys play cricket. There is no point in later preaching the adults who grew up training cricket from a young age that the character is important. The selectors and cricket board tells the young cricketers to be responsible and not to get indulged in bookies. Unless the selectors set an example, how can they expect these boys to be responsible?

As Satchi said, parents are setting a very bad example to their children how to achieve their goals in life. I have heard of WSC when I lived in Mumbai and it looks like it exists in every city. I was shocked but what to do? People find it a pleasure to break the culture and tradition and call that freedom. The film industry is ruining the culture of Indians.

Viswa

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

what sort of nonsense is going on in this world .

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

Smart father, took the selector for a ride.HAHA
    But yes, why are father so desperate to go to these lengths,. will not these kids do other unsavory acts when they are adults for they will think father wont say anything.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear TS,
    Yes this is nonsense, we are heading towards soemthing not very good.When these kids grow up, they will know how they were selected, and will think all these acts are allright as my dad did them, and they will do the same too.

Regards
    kamal

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwa,
    yes i put the link, for sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. i want u all to know i am speaking the truth, just adding a dash of spice.HAHA

These boys when they know what their dads did, will grow up to hobnob with bookies, and induklge in betting etf.
    Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Yes sad indeed.

10. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

@kamalji im speech less reading u'r snippet

do't know how much more nonsence we need to see in our life