1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

H4 Wife Want To Work

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by Jayeth, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Rinkysush

Rinkysush New IL'ite

Hi
    I don't want to fool u all....and yes I am doing this and these are really big brands and I hope u know Artistry and nutrilite brand I am working with them so I thought to share here so that the people are in h4can do something and this is legal for h4peoples.people are making money like anything so I am also trying to do something...

This is nothing but Amway I hope u know this and if u want I can give the informations who are making money.

People on H4 can't do anything so thought better to do something...
    Amway is partners with so many brands like target,Home Depot,kohls and if u buy from those stores u can create volumes and accoring to volume u can get ur pay....

So there is nothing to fool u people ...and I am not forcing people to do with me ...

2. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

@Rinkysush, if u r working/ doing this salesperson job/business even online or doing whatever business on h4 without informing govt and getting their approval, u are doing illegal work......stop doing illegal work in this beautiful country !...someone was telling some h4's r doing this online amway selling ---without even taking permission from authorities !!...that is not right !

hope u r aware that working on h4 without respective approvals from authorities can lead to jail/prison before final deportation !...

.if money is an issue, compromise on ur lifestyle n spending,rather than working illegally....all h4 wives should understand- becoz of h4 visa restrictions, they will have to manage on 1 person's salary unless one has h4 ead but very few hire on h4 ead esp these days n h4 ead might be revoked in some time .....u will be jailed if authorities track u down for ur illegal online business .....moreover lot of random checks n audits r also happening these days !

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  3. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

i have noticed that there r some really hardworking people on h1 who follow all rules and protocols while there are some bad apples in the form of some h1 and h4 doing illegal work- doing side jobs without informing authorities/ not following law n because of these bad apples, even the good ones have to suffer/ get bad names sometimes !...

because of these bad apples, i feel sorry for the good hardworking h1 who follow all rules and procedures/do right thing...i am very happy that the govt here is doing stringent checks these days

4. Rinkysush

Rinkysush New IL'ite

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  5. Rinkysush

Rinkysush New IL'ite

Money is not a prob dear
    Once again will chk with my attorney and one more thing
    Amway products are very nice..thought at least we can buy these products.Thats the main thing.

6. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

@Rinkysush, as my job, to win cases, i have become very very good at catching lies...u can't fool smart people...if money wasn't a problem for u , u wudn't be desperately looking for ladies online here for some small time business...i saw ur reply in 1 forum responding to a poster from india who wnated to sell clothes here in US...n no need to explain about amway or how it works...i know every damn thing n i can also figure out very clearly what u were doing!!

Here unlike India, based on one's earnings and spending, its easy to catch the illegal activities...as h4, u were given opportunity in this beautiful country to join ur spouse n not rob the taxpayers of their hard earned money by making few hundred dollars here n there through ways that r not illegal !

if u r short on money, put urself in school in india or here n earn a advanced degree n start afresh on job front !

i was told by my fellow attorney friends that there r some h1 also who do side jobs illegally n some were caught as well along with h4....i hope all rotten apples are soon caught by authorities n put in prison for illegal activities....such rotten apples spoil the name of all hardworking and law abiding h1s n h4 n others...!...few hundred dollars here n there r not going to turn around ur life..lol