1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Gynecologists in and around New Jersey

Discussion in 'Indians in New Jersey' started by ramya_psk, Mar 31, 2007.

1. lakshmiv7

lakshmiv7 New IL'ite

hi...

thanks for your reply... but this whole thread is for pregnancy but i want good gyn who treated pcos...

2. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sandy,

Just go thru this forum for general idea things to follow during.

Fertility & Trying to Conceive - IndusLadies

Don't worry,sometime though everything seems to be normal it get delay,same happend in my case too.

4. sandy030708

sandy030708 New IL'ite

Hai Usha,

Thanks for ur reply.

do have any idea about Jyotsna Gor ,near journal square.

i am looking for female gynecologist .

can u plz tell me which doc is good .

Amtul Khaleq or Jyotsna Gor

thanks alot

5. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sandy,

No idea abt other one, but i knew Jyotsna.

Two of my hubby's collegue's wife went to her for delivery.They said she is good, suggested me.

I didn't have good experience during my first visit with her,so dropped.

Just give a try&see if you feel comfortable with her.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  6. anu_gk

anu_gk New IL'ite

Hi Usha,

We will be shifting to Newport, Jersey city area soon. Could you please suggest some
    good Gync. around this area. I am 6 months carrying now and in India at present. Thanks
    for your help.

Regards,
    Anu

7. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anu,,

Congratulations!!! and Welcome.

Please read this whole thread, sure you will find the one which suits you, as many including me discussed on this topic in detail.

All the best.

8. magictape

magictape New IL'ite

Re: Gynecologists in and around New Jersey,Dr's don't use

Dr Gary Steinbach is not a kind and responsible doctor. He dose not care for patient's feeling. I was 37weeks pregnant,when I told him I was not comfortable with internal vagina check, because of a premature symptom one month ago. He shouted at me and said he refuse me as a patient if I refuse this checkup. This is my second baby and I know clearly that it's not mandatory to have vagina check at this moment. Shame on him, not only he lied to me that this is mandatory, but also, as a almost retiring doctor, he is not qualified for a "good practice" since he puts his authority over patient's feeling. In addition, consider the fact that he drop me as a patient at the critical time near term (3weeks away from my delivery),he again shows his irresponsibility to his patient. I will definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone that cares about their own body and health.

9. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  10. NJMom

NJMom New IL'ite

This is my feedback on Dr.Kirit Patel and Dr.Bharati Mavani:
    Clinic Location: Grove Street, Edison
    Premises are not so well maintained, cluttered. Staff is very unprofessional. If you can relate what I am saying you will know you are at a place worse than any govt office. I have not seen a worse place, in terms of service. Greedy and take in as many patients that come in. They dont allocate any proper time per patient. Less than 5 min is what doc(Dr Mavani and Dr.Patel) had spent talking or doing his tests to us. Where as it took close to 4hrs of wait.You will simply waste a lot of the precious motherhood moments dreading in their waiting room. We being the 1st timers were a lot more anxious and nervous. They dont care. And yes, their ultrasound technician is the worst human being. He goes through the motions of scanning with out ever uttering a single word. Not a single discussion or explanation. People who been there before mentioned the Dr.Patel is very knowledgible and expert at high risk cases. We didnt know what we were getting into and wanted the best. After the 1st few visits we decided to move on as it was not worth putting ourselves through that stress. If this is your 1st baby find some other better doc. Good luck!! This doctor is not for you if you really are a 1st timer and worried like me.