Gynaecologist in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by pvani, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Ambalikaa

Ambalikaa New IL'ite

I think some doctors are writing reviews here to promote themselves. I have had personal experience with one of them and can vouch that she is not a good doctor.

Dr Garima Jain who is a consultant at Narayana Hridalaya (NH), ITPL is not an ethical doctor. I took my pregnant wife to her. Some of our friends advised us against going to her but we still went to consult her as NH is walking distance from where we stay and my wife wanted to visit a doctor who could be reached at any time during her pregnancy. She started talking about cesarean section the very first day. My wife was in her first trimester then. Garima wanted us to get scans and tests done from other hospitals. When we asked her why shouldn't we get it done in NH itself, she said that the facility is new at NH and results may not be accurate. Later we came to know that she gets commission from these clinics where she sends patients for tests and scans. My wife was having some discharge and Dr. Jain scared us by saying that if it continues we will have to abort the baby. We were very disheartened as we had been trying to have a baby for five years. We both were very depressed which is when I convinced my wife to visit another doctor though she is far away from us. This doctor came as a blessing and assured us that things are fine. My wife will deliver in March and things seem fine till now, touch wood. We have also been assured that 99% it will be a normal delivery. I would say avoid crooks and greedy doctors like Dr. Garima Jain at all cost.

2. girlfrmblr

girlfrmblr New IL'ite

Hi All,

I have been tested positive via home pregnency kit.

After searching in internet, I went to "Jalaja Reddy" @ Sri Ram Hospital, KR Puram(this was nearest to my house) and was really disappointed with the doctor.

I would appreciate if any of you would guide me to a best to good gynaec in KR Puram. I don mind if it is a clinic or hospital as long as the doc is responsive.

Any reply to the above post is highly appreciated !!

3. Padmaja2013

Padmaja2013 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I read your post, got to know how the doctor made you to scar. I had a plan to vist this Garima..But after u r post i am not willing to visit her. Can u please share me the Doctor whom you met after that...even i too stay marathahalli.

Thank you

4. divyasai

divyasai New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and in case my question is repeated please do direct me to the right thread.

I am shifting from Mumbai to Bangalore in July and am about 9 weeks pregnant now. I will be living in Yelahanka, Vidyanagar. I am looking for a good gynec/clinic in and around Yelahanka and Hebbal. Can you please suggest any good docs that you people are aware of?

Also, I read up about Columbia Asia hospital? Any idea on this hospital and the Gynec's there.?

Appreciate your help and suggestions

Cheers
    Divya

5. indirank

indirank Silver IL'ite

Hi I have heard Dr. Anitha is good in motherhood hospital in indira nagar. i just consulted her for general consultation she was good

6. suneethark

suneethark New IL'ite

Hi All,

I have gone through a miscarriage in January 2014 due to the lack of heart beat and growth at 8 weeks. So after 3 months gap, my doctor advised me to take Ecospirin while planning.

Now in June, i became pregnant again but I had spotting. Doctor advised to take US at 5 weeks. In the first US, it has shown that minimized yolk sac is formed, but subchronionic hemorrahge of 0.7 cm is seen. Seeing this, my doctor advised me to take bed rest for 2 weeks. I have again taken US to test at 7 weeks, found that gestation sac is empty but SAC has grown upto 6 weeks 2days leading to anembryonic pregnancy and subchronionic hemorrahge still increased to 1.2cm. My doctor said that it may lead to miscarriage but to wait one more week for another scan. I am consulting Dr.Poornima in Apollo clinic in whitefield. She also said that Ecospirin is not enough for me, So I may need heparin injection provided after checking the blood test results. Could anyone advise if I am going through right treatment or please advise a good doctor who deals with miscarriages in Bangalore ?

7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

There is a very experienced elderly gynaecologist Dr. Susheela Shetty in Hanumanthappa Layout, Ulsoor.

8. namrathamorab

namrathamorab Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Try talking to Dr.Tara Madhav. A friend of mine has had a very good experience with her. She is in Jayanagar 3 block.

9. Jabeens

Jabeens New IL'ite

My name is Sultana. I am from RT Nagar, Bangalore. I am glad to post another positive review for Dr. Shagufta.

My husband and I have been trying to conceive naturally but after many failed attempts we came to terms with the fact that we were unable to conceive naturally, so we began exploring different options. I decided to do cupping therapy, as I heard some really positive feedbacks from family and friends.

I went to Dr. Shagufta and I was very uncertain and doubtful. However I just wanted to give it a try as I had already exhausted all forms of treatments. Dr. Shagufta explained to me in detail about this therapy and made me comfortable.

After completing my treatment, I became pregnant naturally. It was like a miracle to me, my husband, and my in-laws. I am so happy and recommend cupping therapy to every couple who are experiencing fertility issues.

Cherryhub likes this.
  10. Jabeens

Jabeens New IL'ite

My name is Sultana. I am from RT Nagar, Bangalore. I am glad to post another positive review for Dr. Shagufta.

My husband and I have been trying to conceive naturally but after many failed attempts we came to terms with the fact that we were unable to conceive naturally, so we began exploring different options. I decided to do cupping therapy, as I heard some really positive feedbacks from family and friends.

I went to Dr. Shagufta and I was very uncertain and doubtful. However I just wanted to give it a try as I had already exhausted all forms of treatments. Dr. Shagufta explained to me in detail about this therapy and made me comfortable.

After completing my treatment, I became pregnant naturally. It was like a miracle to me, my husband, and my in-laws. I am so happy and recommend cupping therapy to every couple who are experiencing fertility issues.

Cherryhub likes this.