Gym workout affect the conception?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Myththangavel, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Myththangavel

Myththangavel Junior IL'ite

Last year Sep 2011 I had a miscarriage on my 6th week (blighted ovum)... After that we r on ttc for last 5months but no luck..... Weekly 3 to 4 days i am going to gym.... 30 min walking on treadmill speed 3.5 to 4 incline 10 and elipticel trainer for 10 min.... AFter came to US I increased some 10 kg so I want to reduce that weight.... So I am going to gym... i am normal weight only... my bmi is 21.6... I don't want to put weight so I am going to gym... going to gym is affect conception??? Some time I feel like last miscarriage also because of workout.. Is it right?pls friends give me some advice....

2. glimmer

glimmer Bronze IL'ite

I have this question on my mind also. I do cross-trainers and carry weights. Will it affect my ttc?

3. Bhuvan2b

Bhuvan2b Junior IL'ite

Is there any update u got on this

4. saran27

saran27 Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    sorry for ur loss...,but blighted ovum miscarriage is not related to ur workout i hope,but generally when u TTC it is always advisable to do mild excersices ,say Yoga,walking is the best,doing workout in gym heavily is not good especially after ovulation,it may reduce the conception chances...,so better go natural do walking and try yoga,don t stress yourself too much,wish lot of baby dust to u..:)