Gurgaon Restaurants

Discussion in 'NCR' started by SoniaVerma, Jul 9, 2009.

1. SoniaVerma

SoniaVerma Senior IL'ite

Gurgaon is known as the hub of good times. Comprising of a fairly young population with disposable incomes Gurgaon has emerged as the investors dream destination. Not only has Gurgaon witnessed a mushrooming of Malls in the recent past, even getting itself connoted the 'City of Malls'.

I've heard that Gurgaon also has some good restaurants for fast food as well as fine dining. It'll be great if you can share some details here, so that we may enjoy the right platter at the right place.

Share your experiences with Gurgaon restaurants, the cuisines available, what to eat and what not. And yes, do not forget to mention the location. :)

Happy Posting!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. bappika007

bappika007 Senior IL'ite

A. Drift - 0124 2715000
    B. Balaji Traders - 09999710706
    C. National Dairy Ice Cream - 09212164945
    D. Shri Hari Om Deluxe - 0124 2221888
    E. Hari Om Rasoi - 0124 4118776
    F. HOTEL RAJ MAHAL INN - 0124 2312588
    G.Om Sweets Pvt. Ltd.- 0124 2328298
    H.Kabab Corner - 09891659127
    I.Samrat Sweets,Bakery & Snacks- 0124 4065288
    J. Koffee-Man - 0124 6577888

3. SoniaVerma

SoniaVerma Senior IL'ite

Hi Bappika,

Thanks for the info. I guess we all would like to know what these places offer and what the food, ambiance, service etc are like. I don't think, we'd like to call up the numbers and find out what they are offering and go on ordering food which might be horrible.

By the way, are all of then Restaurants..where we can sit and eat..the names does not sound like that....:roll:

Disastrous food is the last thing in my mind. That's the reason I'm seeking some first-hand reviews just to know which place to go for what food. I hope you all will agree...

Looking forward to hear from you. Computer Typing

Sonia

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

One of my favorite restaurants in Gurgaon is Punjabi by Nature. Located in DLF Infinity Towers, this is one of the most frequented joints for all those who love spicy Punjabi food.

My personal favorites are Tandoori Pomfret and I love the Biryani there. The flavors are just so distinct and the quantity is good. The price is a bit on the higher side but the food is worth the money. As for me Punjabi By Nature has never disappointed me. Bow

Any fans of 'Punjabi by Nature' here?

5. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

Well Neha, I love the food at Punjabi by Nature in Gurgaon. But ambiance....:roll:
    I find it very crowded at times, not the right one for romantic dinner. ;-)

Any more restaurants to hop on?

6. SeuliB

SeuliB New IL'ite

You are right Ishani, even I too found it too crowded at night. Perhaps the location matters here. It seems to be filled by corporates as it is located in prime office zone. But the food there is awesome for all those who like it hot and spicy.

Have you ever tried the SIZZLERS at Bisque - Central Arcade, DLF Phase It is opposite the traffic signal from Sahara Mall. Its very good and try out their amazing confectioneries too. :thumbsup

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. easycrafts

easycrafts New IL'ite

My favourite is Haldirams at Sahara and Mega mall..Sagar ratna in City center has excellent South Indian food..Neivedyam at Galleria also offers good south indian food..

8. keerat45

keerat45 Senior IL'ite

When I had been to Gurgaon, There was an Italian Cuisines restaurant... Really delicious food. I had Tuna meatballs and Pasta. I still remember the menu that was offered to me.

Pasta With Four Cheeses
    Veal Rolls
    Baked Fennel
    Herbs and Seasonings
    Pesce alla Paolo
    Caponata
    Pork Chops with Sage
    The Best Tuna Meatballs
    Marinara Sauce
    Chicken Marsala
    Beef Braciole
    Fettucine Alfredo
    Chicken Piccatta
    Stuffed Artichokes Easy Italian Recipes. Does anyone know the recipes of any of these?

9. SoniaVerma

SoniaVerma Senior IL'ite

Hello Friends,

Thanks a lot for your lovely reviews and information. I haven't visited Punjabi By Nature in Gurgaon, but have heard about the food there. Will definitely visit there following your FB.

I didn't know Bisque has got Sizzlers. But I did try their Chocolate & Walnut pastry and Garlic Bread. I must say it was too good.

Hi keerat, I was wondering if Gurgaon has an authentic Italian restaurant. Its nice that you mentioned it. Please let me know the name of the restaurant you visited and its location. The only thing I'm amazed at is the menu list you have put up...how did you remember your menu dear?? You must be a genius to remember those 'teeth-
    breaking' names. :) You must be knowing what those means as well right? Can you give us a trailer...so that we know what's in store for us there...Yes..please do not forget to give us the name of the Restaurant.

Thanks.

Happy Posting!
    Sonia