Gurgaon Ladies..Meet Here!

Discussion in 'NCR' started by shanmugadeepa, Mar 6, 2008.

1. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

Re: Need a friend

thats very gud puja that youhave manged your time according to your choice. Good to know that.

But i cant take out time for doing things according to my wish. As you canunderstand that a working women has lot of pressure for home and for office both. And on top of that me and my hubby we both work entirely opposite shifts.:biglaugh

So that is why i feel more alone. On weekends also i dnt have time as my in laws visit us or either we go to them.:drowning

2. ShellyS

ShellyS New IL'ite

Re: Gurgaon

Hi Delo, I totally agree with you. I also had a big house in gurgaon till 2 months ago. I did all the work with the architect and the builders etc as my husband travels a lot. But keeping the house clean and tidy became a pain for me due to lack of reliable help. So after just 4 years of building it we sold it and moved to an appartment. I so miss my house and the garden. I love gardening but had to give up. I also live in DLF.

ShellyS

3. neha_garg11

neha_garg11 New IL'ite

Hi,

Good to know there are so many people in Gurgaon and are part of Indusladies. I also stay in Gurgaon in Sec-15.

4. nidhie

nidhie New IL'ite

HI.... tHIS IS NIDHIE FROM GURGAON....

5. gomati

gomati Junior IL'ite

Hi everybody
    What Seulib says absolutely correct
    I am also from gurgaon.
    happy to see all of you

6. nehapandey

nehapandey New IL'ite

hi, i am neha, i have shifted to gurgaon 3 months backs, but i am so sorry to say this city has nothing in it.
    we all can see the future of humanity and earth today in form of gurgaon.
    no concern for each other , all self centered people. And above all no greenery......... :(
    some how i fell feel people in gurgaon are living machinery life, and today i am also becoming a part of it.

i am not a negative thought personality, but the experience the city has become me, has lead me to write this.

a baby footstep.............is there any mean, we can bring some greenery in the city or i should say in your locality..........in your house..........

please help each other...........

raise your voice and try to make this city green and beautiful.........

is any one out there can help gurgaon.........

7. Delo

Delo Senior IL'ite

Dear ShellyS,

I'm still holding on.Hv u shifted to a hi-rise?Eager to know how you'v adjusted.

Once I move out,I'll try 'n not think of the house and garden.I'll move on.Guess very soon we'll be taking a decision as well.It is indeed becoming more 'n more difficult to maintain it.
    Delo

8. Delo

Delo Senior IL'ite

Yes,Neha,Ggn is in a sad state.I stay in DLF 'n the greenery is not too bad here but I wish the association maintained it.

Where hv u shifted from?
    Delo

9. pujaurfriend

pujaurfriend New IL'ite

Hi All Ladies,

I am Puja living in gurgaon.Do anybody know where dandiya are held in gurgaon at the time of navratri. I like garba very much as I am from gujarat.

Regards,
    Puja

10. juhi29

juhi29 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Currently I am facing major maid crisis in Gurgoan. Can anyone suggest me a maid and a cook in Aura society Gurgoan. I am looking for an Indian maid and cook.

Thanks for your help in advance.

regards

Juhi