GRT Golden Seed-Is it Worth?

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by SudhaManimaran, Jan 30, 2012.

1. kalaipriya

kalaipriya Platinum IL'ite

2. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

the advantage in this scheme is smthing like SIP, even if the prices increase or drop down your invest is sorta equalized,
    u can also buy coins without the vat and dying charges this is also an advantage.
    if u invest say 3k n as of today gold rate is 2.5k they accumulate 1.2gm in ur account, over 15 months when they do it they wud give u the gold accumulated either as coins or jewelery,

the coin option is good with grt when compared to schemes in tanishq

3. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I heard that Nathella Sampathu chetty has this scheme and they claim that 0% wastages and no making charges will be levied at the end of the scheme. Please let me know if anyone has bought jewels in nathella. Also would like to compare the GRT gold seed and the scheme in nathella... Please pour your opinions.

4. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

The same scheme is now opened in Lalitha Jewellery with free installment for the last month.Also Lalitha is having very less wastage and making charge. Not sure how come will they give this much less for BIS/Hallmark jewels.
    So big confusion which among these is best.

5. radhika79

radhika79 Silver IL'ite

This types of schemes are available with every big jewellery store and they are very useful for me. I cannot shell out huge amounts to buy gold at one go. This scheme helps me save little at a time, feel no pinch :)

I took the scheme in Khazana as i like their designs very much.

6. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Not so sure about the GRT schme, but my mother had a similar one with Nathella.. yes it was worth paying.. It was a good buy..

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

nathella has a tie up with post offices. i saw a banner stating you can pay your installments at your local postoffice.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Though i agree that some of these schemes are worth it, just want to add read the find print and work out the end of the tenure benefits well before investing..
    had to post this because i read something that caught my eye on the back of a post office pass book..

If you observe, there is nothing more than no wastage and making charges, why should you lock your money in such a scheme...

img090.jpg

2 people like this.
  9. ashritha

ashritha New IL'ite

hi friends
    I don't know about the gold schemes much but i would like to share my experiences every month we save 10% of our income for gold and buy a small coin with the money saved on every alternate month.

10. deepasahana

deepasahana Bronze IL'ite

its good choice... whereas u can buy the gold in a average rate... i think they provide special gifts for this plan..
    GRT stylus collections are really awesome... dont miss it