1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Grey Hair Problems & Solutions For Black Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Pritirach, Mar 22, 2007.

1. rjhari

rjhari New IL'ite

Re: my hair are growing grey , please suggest

I heard amla makes the hair dark. I know one of my friend used to soak amla previous night in water and apply that water to the hair half hr before hair wash.

2. shantiachanta

shantiachanta New IL'ite

Re: Grey hair

Hi Wiesenna,
    Yes you can use henna powder and amla powder. (2 henna to 1 amla). I use a mix of beetroot water and tea decoction to mix the paste. (Cook chopped beets with a glass of water, boil tea leaves in water, cool and use to mix) Set it aside overnight in an iron vessal if you have one or in a plastic tub. The next morning, mix a table spoon of curd and an egg. Apply this mix thoroughly over your hair, and keep for two hours or more if you have the patience. I wash my hair with only water after that, apply oil in the night and wash with shampoo the next morning. I found that the colour deepens with this method.Try and let me know if it works for you.
    cheers,
    shanti.

3. Neela007

Neela007 New IL'ite

Remedy for gray hair. How to slow it down/prevent it?

Hello,

I noticed that I had 2 gray hairs appearing. How can I revert/stop/ slow down the gray hairs?

A friend recommended amla oil. What can I do to slow down gray hair from appearing? Can amla oil really stop grey hair?

Please help.

4. aisha83

aisha83 New IL'ite

how much of it did u eat everyday n how old were u back then?

5. aisha83

aisha83 New IL'ite

ho much of harad murabba u used to eat and how old were u back then?

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Mixing beetroot juice to the henna paste along with tea water gives a very good and a deep tint to the hair.I oil my hair lightly like it is done in beauty parlors before applying henna pack.That reduces the dryness to a major extend.

geevee

7. skavilma

skavilma New IL'ite

re: Grey Hair Problems & Solutions

I am terribly allergic to all hair colors which have PPD. My face swelled up and I had to rush to the doctor. My doctor advised me never to use any hair color in my life. After this incident I have been using henna and indigo to color my hair. First I use henna and leave it for an hour. Then I wash it off and use indigo, and again leave it for 1 hour. I get a nice dark bluish black color. I am very happy that I have some substitute.

Shyamala

8. Jyothiramesh

Jyothiramesh New IL'ite

Hi,

The following tip works for preventing grey hair n turning the grey hair to black .

Take garlic peels n store them until u get a generous amount of it.
    heat the garlic peels in a pan until they turn into balck ash, mix the ash to olive oil n leave it aside for a week.

After 1 week u can keep using the oil daily in the night n take head bath in the morning.

Good Luck.

Regards,
    Jyothi

9. subhsk

subhsk Senior IL'ite

Hi........

So many methods to get rid off grey hairs.... wow....
    Let me add on my tips.

1) My friend use to take one small of crushed grinded curry leaves in one tumbler of milk every morning in empty stomach . She is mother of two kids , however no hairfall no grey hairs :)
    I am unable to follow this , perhaps anyone of you can try this out and suggest others.

2) Henna + Lime + Tea decotion is perfect one ( my experience). As I feel it makes the hair too dry, instead of water, I use curd. Also before applying henna, If we apply more oil to hairs, this curd-henna mixture softens the hair and gives adds shiningness.

3) Soak fenugreek in aloevera for 2 days till it sprouts .Dry it in cooled place. Boil it in pure coconut oil along with dried powdered curry leaves.

More than this... Dont pluck the grey hairs and dont use hair colouring products available in markets as they are highly chemical.

10. swasal

swasal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shanthi, I stay in Kuwait and I would not be able to ge fresh Henna leaves and amla. Can I use the powders. If yes, in what ratio? and when should I add to the oil? Please reply!