1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Greatest!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rgsrinivasan, Jun 6, 2012.

1. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Viswamitra, for the information. I didn't know it. And thanks for the nice feedback too. -rgs

2. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Hi rgs,

Though most of know this story, i liked d way you have narrated like a simple story and revealed the suspense at end :)

Very true fathers are so selfless like mothers, only thing is very rarely they get noticed

3. rgsrinivasan

Its just that fathers show their affection slightly differently. And there are many IL friends here who dote their father a lot too. Thanks for your appreciation and feedback, NandiniMithun. -rgs

4. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

oh this i was able to make out immediately because it is about my favourite "Pradhosham"
    because of the category "god" it may be easy for one to identify; otherwise it will be just very difficult.

5. rgsrinivasan

You are smart Kalpavriksham Madam! It took many other quite sometime to get it. Till this day, of all my works, I rate those tamil verses that I wrote titled Neelakantar, KaNNappar and Thripurandhagar as the best! If you could find time, request you to please read them. Thanks a lot. -rgs