1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossip Chit-chat!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by puni88, Sep 5, 2018.

1. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Btw where is Suchi now? One of my friends who went for Karthik’s stand up comedy show, told that he did talk about Suchi leaks in his show.. and he has told that both Karthik and Suchi are the victims in this...

2. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I used to like Suchi... She didn’t have a proper childhood it seems... sameway Chinmayee too... her mom was very strict and used to do all Pujas in midnight.. it was scary for the ppl who lived in the same apartment complex and they used to complain it seems... Has anyone watched her videos on YouTube regarding make up? I have seen people talk about it.. I haven’t watched her videos on make up tips..

soumya234 likes this.
  3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Correctu correctu...oh REhmania'nu maathitala?? appo confirm....

Oh?? naan maranduten......antha sheela ponna...:facepalm:

anushri likes this.
  4. candidheart

Ive seen one or 2 videos of hers...She imports a lot of make up (korean skin care) and talked about duty charges n all..but didn't continue watching...

Suchi paavam, she tried to bring it out and avala mental solli ukara vechutanga..appo karthik kooda didn't stand up for her..avala singapore treatment ath ithu solli kootiu poi matter off pannga..ippo enna rendu perum victim nu solran..appo guts illa ...stupid fellow...

but it was shocking to know that singers are also victims of this...any women in the industry is not safe....not just actress...

Ranchu and anushri like this.
  5. candidheart

Anybody watch selfie reviews, I like how humorous his(karthik's) interaction with the person behind camera is...very funny!

U turn ippo than trailer pathen..nalla iruku..somewhat like eeram, but supernatural element iruka nu therila..Aadhi ditto same to same..Avanuku ipdi stiff/gethu ana roles than suit ahuthu...:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Sofea, HazelPup and anushri like this.
  6. mayflower2014

mayflower2014 Platinum IL'ite

Selfie reviews my hubby big fan:beer-toast1:

candidheart likes this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Anu neenga BB thread vaanga.adha mudichu koduthidalaam:) ennum one week dhane!

Ennada anushri kanome B.B. thread la nu paarthen

anushri and candidheart like this.
  8. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

BB Naan paarkala Anika... See Vijay TV is totally biased and wants only Aish to hold the trophy.. BB is definitely good concept.. it makes us give benefit of doubt to people’s behaviour... we also get inspired and we try to take some positives from the contestants... but Aish maadhiri crack pot iruntha BP vanthrum... VTV not even considering public votes/anchor’s opinion... or at least Aish’s future paarkanum la... if anyone is under surveillance cam for 24*7 their behaviour/mind will get affected it seems... normal ppl ke affect aagumaam... ithula Aish maadhiri kazhanda case avlo thaan imagine kuda panna mudila... Instead of anti-Aish I am on anti-vijay tv mode now... ayyo naan kuda antha r2r maadhiri pesa aaramichittene... :BangHead::BangHead:

9. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Selfie review pathi ippo thaan kelvi padren.. will sure check...

candidheart likes this.
  10. candidheart

yeah, check this one out

and if you like then his U turn review.