1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gopika's teacher made me feel that I am also important and made my day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 19, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The measure of a life is not what that life accomplishes but rather the impact that life has on others

It doesn’t take much to make someone’s day. It could be a smile, wink, or tweet. It could be an email of praise or a pat on the back for encouragement. Or, a call to say, “hi – how ya doin’, you were on my mind. Almost always, it’s something small that makes a big difference. Today it was a day which made me happy and made me feel that I am also an important person and I can also do something and make someone happy

Everyday I go to Gopika's school to leave her with my daughter. But today I did not go. When my daughter came back after leaving her told me that Gopika's teacher has asked me to come to school while bringing her back. First she did not tell me for what she has called me. I was thinking why she wanted me and was confused. Before going only she told me that Gopika's teacher wanted me to write a Welcome speech and Thank you speech for the farewell programme they are having as many children are going to a different school from April onwards. I was so thrilled to hear this.

Then we went to pick Gopika and her teacher told me Vijima you help me in writing a Welcome speech and Thank you speech for the programme. I asked her do you think I can write , she told me ya you are the right person. I was so thrilled to hear that and felt on the top of the world. I think this time my Dubai visit has made me special. I was just thinking of IL that time that there are so many great writers here if she had known about that I would not have had a chance to write for her. I felt glad that I am also of some help to someone

Then she came on facebook and I sent her the speech I had written. She was very happy and I told her I am happy if I am of some help to someone at this age for which she told me noyou are stil young in this age as I told you I always make my model those who keep themself young than their age and always smile on face....

She is running this play school in her house and its more than a year. This farewell programme is the first one she is having. She has another friend also who is a teacher. She has taught all the children dance and they are going to dance on that day. I wish her all the best for her programme.

4 people like this.

Similar Threads
    1. smileAlways
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. lakshmy
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. anumdas
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

hello vijima,
    wow! great vijima...
    You r great writer..there is no doubt on that...i used to read ur writings..am also one of ur fans..ur writings always give some positive values to everyone here..Keep writing viji ma...

1 person likes this.
  3. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin Viji aunty......

Good to see your updates from Dubai as interesting snippets......:thumbsup

Wow....that is nice to know.....and I picked my vitamin for today........I always make my model those who keep themself young than their age and always smile on face....what else do I need.......:):):)

1 person likes this.
  4. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear viji

Any one could easily find out about your magnetic personality. I am not surprised Gopika's teacher could discover this fact in no time.I wish you to stay on the top of the world.

Love,
    Bhavna

3 people like this.
  5. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

beautiful vijimaa

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Meenu dear thanks for your first fb. Glad to know you are my fan and thanks for inspiring me

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhargavi dear glad you got your vitamin and I am glad to see you here.

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhavna dear oh dont praise me too much dear then I will fly in the sky and will be in the top of the world. Thanks for yourgood wishes

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Jyoti dear

10. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Vijima..

Its wonderful and yes the teacher is true and you are young in yourself and providing us the positive vibes as always.

Lucky are we in IL..

1 person likes this.