Google Launches TOLL FREE num for Hyderabad...

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by Senorita, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

The limited launch of Call Google 1 800 41 99 99 99 pilot in Hyderabad. This service is a part of Google's initiative to make local information easily available at the touch of a button on your phone. You can call this service any time of the day for toll free (from mobile and landline phones), find a local business, get your call connected and receive an SMS with the results.

You can call and ask for:

1)Local Business Information. e.g. Where can I find Pizza in Panjagutta?

2)Movie Showtimes. e.g What movies are running in PVR today? or What are the show timings for watching "Jodhaa Akbar" ?

Call Google is completely free. You will not be charged anything to find a local business and connect the call to talk them. So remember the number 1 800 41 99 99 99 ( One eight hundred - four one - double nine - double nine - double nine) when you need help with local information. Currently, this number is active for callers from Hyderabad only.

Please forward this to all your friends and family and let them know about this new service from Google for callers from Hyderabad.

Tip: Add Call Google (1 800 41 99 99 99) to your contact list.. :)

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

:eek:mg: 57 views and not even one reply... I don't know why no one is participating in threads...
    Especially AP & Hyderabad threads are not live... y choooo..... :confused2:

3. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

Senorita,

Thanks a lot for the information . Am from Hyderabad too.The feature will be very useful for people like me who visit Hyderabad during vacations/for any visitors outside hyderabad/someone new to the city as we cannot always rely on the local news papers/yellow pages .

I shall fwd the info to my friends & family in Hyderabad & will also make a note myself.Keep posting such useful information.

Regards,
    ManuuRaghuu

4. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi manuu, thank you so much fir reply... :-D

5. kapuchu

kapuchu New IL'ite

hi
    Great news... I have al ot of cousins in hyd and all are in IT. So one no. to solve all their needs will be a boon to them .Thanks for sharing and I shall forward it to them.

bye
    kapuchu

6. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

HI SENORITA
    THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING SUCH AN INFORMATION SINCE I AM NEW TO HYDERABAD IT WILL BE VERY USEFUL TO ME.:thankyou2:

7. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Hi senorita,

Im just out of hyd and moved to US . ANyhow i shall pass on this number to my mom back home. I was using just dial no 24444444( 2 and seven 4s) for all my enquiries.

Hope this info wud be useful to someone here.

8. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Pari, happy that the info is useful to you.

Now just dail them and get any information you need like institutes and schools and more..

9. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi HW, thanks for the feed back!

Yeah, 24444444 (Just Dail Service) is also a very good service which is used to find out info in twin cities.

But recently Google has launched its service in Hyderabad, to provide same service. i had called them to test the service providing. it was perfect informative and also up to customer service..