Good travel agent in KL

Discussion in 'Personal Services in KL' started by sonu_627, Mar 9, 2006.

1. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

Is there any good travel agents in KL who book flights to India (mumbai) in reasonable rates in good airlines...I wanted to visit India this April and wanted to book it ASAP...Which is the better airlines to travel??? And in reasonable rates..

Specially Prathi And Malar where do u book your tickets??? Pls let me know..

Thanks in advance

2. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

travelling to india

Dear Sonu,

If you are sure of the dates when you are flying, you can buy your tickets in MATTA fair. This is a fair where many travel agents sell tickets at reasonable prices twice in a year. There will be one fair around april and one in october. You can keep watching tv or newspaper for the announcements. But one thing is your date of going to india cannot be preponeed or postponed. you have to go on the particular date. But u can get good bargain under the fair.

When we are not sure about these dates, we book with a travel agent called city east west which is off jalan sultan ismail. He gives us reasonable rates. I will give you the number soon.

We ususally trave by Air india or Malaysian airlines, direct flight to bangalore. But the cheapest is srilankan airlines. The service and food are also good on this flight. Only thing is you have to stop over at colombo for a few hours.So we prefer AI.

If u r travelling by june or so better block the tickets soon. Just block, don't pay. As by june the rush will behigh and u may not get the tickets then.

I shall get the agent's phone number from my hubby and give it to you.

3. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

thanks

Hi Prathi,

Thanks for the reply ...Date is confirmed just need to book ticket..Just let me know when you get phone no..

Thanks once again for your guide..

4. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Matta fair

HI Sonu,

The matta fair which i mentioned in my earlier message will be held from tomorrow i.e 17th March to 19th march in PWTC Putra World Trade Centre. You can get good prices for tickets here.

Click here for details Matta Fair

Last edited: May 3, 2006