Good tailors in Bhopal

Discussion in 'Madhya Pradesh' started by amritasharma5, May 13, 2010.

1. amritasharma5

amritasharma5 New IL'ite

I want to stitch saree blouse. Its a designer saree. Please suggest me good tailors in Bhopal. I dont wish to spoil my saree. Need your help !

2. SejalParikh

SejalParikh New IL'ite

Hi Amrita Sharma
    I can recommend Noori Ladies Tailor. They are located at 54, Froz Tower, Nadeem Road, Lakherapura, Bhopal. The phone no is 98274 33324. I recently got a few garments stitched from them during my visit there. Their work is good.
    Another good tailor is Padamshri Herbal Beauty Parlour & Boutique. It is located at 1 Lucky Plaza, New Market, Malviya Nagar, Bhopal. Ph 07554 220834.

3. Mriduala22

Mriduala22 New IL'ite

Hi
    My cousin lives in Bhopal. She goes to Manju Tailors for all her tailoring needs. They are located at Basement 26,27 & 32 Central Market, Opp Bapu ki Kutiya, Roshanpura , New Hamidia Road, Bhopal.
    Try them. They are good.

4. Mriduala22

Mriduala22 New IL'ite

wrong entry .

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  5. shefalisingh

shefalisingh Senior IL'ite

Hi Amrita Sharma
    My sister lives in Bhopal. Whenever I am in Bhopal,and I have some time to spare, I get a couple of blouses stitched. I go to Sia Designer Lounge & Boutique for my needs. They are located at Raksha Tower 2, Ground Floor, Chunabhatti, Bhopal. The phone no is 0755 405 6929.

Another good tailor in the area is Kajal Ladies Tailor. They are located at shop no 3, Sahajashi Market, Nadeem Road, Lakhepura, Bhopal. Ph : 9329 574 209.

Hope I have been able to help you.

6. Isabel66

Isabel66 Junior IL'ite

Hi Amrita
    I know the feeling. These days so many designer sarees come with blouses. For a perfect match it is best to pair a saree with the blouse. However a wrongly stitched blouse can ruin every thing.
    I suggest you try the tailors at Nari Shingar. The phone no is 0755 645 8316. They are located at New Market area of Bhopal. They are competent tailors and you can easily trust them to add oomph to your saree.

7. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    My sister-in-law lives in Bhopal. When I compliment her on her nicely stitched blouses, she says it is all due to her tailor. I suggest you try She Boutique. It is located at 15 New Market, T T nagar, Bhopal. Another good tailor that she recommends is Ganga Jamni Boutique. It is located at 13/6 Gitanjali Complex, T T nagar, Bhopal.
    Hope you find the information useful.