Good tailor to convert paatu saree( silk saree) to Salwar in and around Commercial St

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by SrividhyaB, May 14, 2012.

1. SrividhyaB

SrividhyaB New IL'ite

Hi All,

I have a few old paatu saree's( silk saree) which I am planning to convert it to salwar kameez. Do let me know a good tailor who can do this placed in and around Commercial Street and RT Nagar Bangalore.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    Srividhya

2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Re: Good tailor to convert paatu saree( silk saree) to Salwar in and around Commercia

Hi Srividhya,

Did you find a good tailor for converting the pattu saree into salwar? Keep us posted for other ILites if you have info.
    BTW am moving this thread to Bangalore forum where you could get a better response.

3. anu2621

anu2621 New IL'ite

Re: Good tailor to convert paatu saree( silk saree) to Salwar in and around Commercia

hi sri vidya u can contact me....im a fashion designer n have a look at my blog so that u get an idea of my work...

4. gitap

gitap New IL'ite

hi anu,
    where do i find your blog?
    I will like to convert some sari's to salwars too.. please let me know how i can contact you asap
    thanks
    gita